Chapter 6

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I kept thinking about what Hypnos said to me. I looked at my phone and I saw that I had one text from Jay.

Jay: Good morning, Beautiful.

Good morning. I can't wait until our date :)

Jay: I was thinking that we could go somewhere nicer than a pub. I would like to take you to a fancy restaurant. I think that you deserve better than a pub for our first date. :)

That is really sweet, but if you are more comfortable at a pub, then I am happy going there.

Jay: you are too sweet. I am taking you to a nice place. I will pick you up at 6.

I smiled and put the phone on the counter. I really hope that he will fall in love with me. If not, I am not sure what I would do.

Ruby came in and told me about 3 rogues. We took care of them. One was just a mistake and the other two, I sent to the underworld. They were surprised that I was now in charge of them, but they are going to have to deal with it.

After lunch, I went to the park. Draco brought me a couple of lost spirits. They just need someone to listen to them. I wrote down what they wanted to be done. Most of was just letters. There was a little girl that came up to me. She just wanted to know where her mom was. I had to explain to her that her mom was still alive and that she couldn't see her. I think that the girl understood. She started to cry. I took her hand and appeared to the Underworld. I took her to Hades.

"Father, could you please help me?" I asked him. My voice broke when I said 'help'. He looked up from his desk and saw me and the little girl.

"What is it?" He said in a very soft tone.

"I need you to take care of her for me. Please put her in a special spot." I told him. He got up and smiled at the little girl. He walked with her to the outside of our house. He came back a couple of minutes later.

"She is in her own home." He told me. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. This was one of the few times that he actually hugged.

"I love you so much. You did a good thing." He told me. He then kissed the top of my head.

"Hades, seems like you are beginning to grow a heart." I teased him as I pulled away.

"I have always had a heart when it comes to my little girl." He said. Last time I heard that, I was very young and I had fallen into the Styx River. I died, but my father brought me back to life. Zeus was angry at him for doing it. He held me in front of him and the rest of the gods and asked them if I should really die. That day ended in tears

"I love you too." I told him. I then went back to Earth. I sat back down on the park bench and watched everyone around me. I spent a little while there. I walked to my apartment. When I got there, it was 5 o'clock. I had an hour before Jay would pick me up. I grabbed one of the dresses out of my closet.

It was a long black dress. The skirt was lace and under it was a smaller skirt that came to the middle of my thing. It had a sweet heart neckline. I grabbed my black pumps and a green sweater. I thought that I looked pretty good. Not as pretty as Aphrodite, but still pretty.

Jay arrived at exactly 6. He was dressed in a nice button up shirt and jeans. I wanted him to have his way with me, right there in my doorway. He and I walked to a very nice restaurant. We were seated pretty quickly. I was so excited. He asked me little questions just to get to know me. I tried to answer as many as I could, but there were some that I just couldn't answer.

"So you are a manager at your father's business in Greece?" He wanted to clarify.

"Yes, that is what I do." I told him. He smiled and looked at his meal.