Chapter 20

I woke up in the snow. I sat up and looked around me. There was rubble and pieces of the train everywhere. I got up and started to pace. Who do I look for? Who is hurt? Why do I not here anything? I then thought of Jay. I popped in front of where one of the couches were flipped over. I lifted ot to see that Jay was under it. He was bleeding from his face.

I turned into my god form and healed him. He woke up and looked at me. His eyes were full of confusion and worry. He stood up and grabbed me into a hug. I started to cry into his shoulder. He held me tight against him. He was shaking and I was terrified.

"Jay, we have to find the others." I told him. He let go of me and started to left every piece of the train that he could find. I was so overwhelmed. I then thought of Hermes. Hermes? What could he do? What couldn't he do? I thought of the earpiece that connected the two of us.

"Hermes, I really need your help. There was an explosion and I need you." Within seconds He was there.

"You need to think of you friends. Do it now." He said to me. I thought of Nathan, first. I appeared at his side. He was thrown like me. He had a broken arm and he was unconscious.

"I have Nathan over here!" I yelled. I healed his arm and used my power over his entire body. He started to wake, then Hermes put some powder on him. Nathan went back to sleep. I stared at Hermes like he was a mad man, because he was.

"We need him to be unconscious. Just heal anything that could be fatal." Hermes told me. He then found Max. I healed the cut that was in his abdomen and his broken back. Hermes put the powder on him. I then thought of Tom and Kelsey. If they were dead, I wasn't sure what I would do. I appeared at their side.

Tom and Kelsey were still holding each other. I saw that Tom had a broken leg, but I left it. I healed any injuried to their heads or their organs. I felt another being inside of Kelsey. She is pregnant. I healed her baby and I know that it will live. I then heard the one thing that I didn't want to hear.

"NO!" I heard Nareesha scream. It was the most painful thing that I had ever heard in my life. I appeared at her side. She was hold Siva's head in her lap. I started to heal his body. Then I realized that he had died.

"No, no, no, no." Nareesha kept chanting. I was speechless. I started to hyperventilate and my hands started to shake. Hermes grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"Casey, you need to go get Siva's soul. Now. You are going to have to turn him immortal. I am going to gather the stuff. Go, NOW!" I then appeared in the underworld. I was in my living room. I ran to Hades office and kicked the door down. It shattered into pieces. He looked up at me as if I did it everyday.

"I need a soul. His name is Siva Kaneswaran." I told him. He looked at me and pressed a button.

"Siva Kaneswaran." He said into a speaker. Within seconds a bottle appeared on his desk. He opened it and Siva appeared out of it.

"That is him. I will explain it all later." I told my father. Siva went back in the bottle and I grabbed it. I appeared back at the crash. Nareesha was still holding him and crying. Jay was trying to give him cpr.

I got on my knees and made Siva swallow his soul. He started to cough and come back to life. I then started to heal him. Nareesha kept crying. Then Hermes appeared.

"Okay, I have everything. We just need your blood in here." Hermes said. Iput my wrist of the cup and he cut me. I took my tail and stirred the drink.

"Guys, I need you to drink this. Please drink it. What I am doing, is the only way that Siva will be able to live. You three have to drink." I said as I handed it to Jay. He looked at me and drank it. He passed it to Nareesha and she took a sip. Then Siva took a sip. They started to glow. They were turning immortal.