Chapter 11

Poseidon walked over to the group of men that were on the bus. I watched them as Poseidon started to talk to them. One of them chuckled. I decided that I would walk over there and figure out what they were talking about.

"-so  that is why I want you boys to stay away from my daughter." Poseidon explained to them. They just looked at me and him.

"Yo, papa here says that you are a monster." Said the one that confronted me on the bus. I looked at Poseidon and he winked.

"Well he wasn't exaggerating. Please leave me alone." I told them politely. They just stood there and laughed. This was getting annoying and Jay would be here soon. I looked back at Poseidon and he nodded his head. I turned right there, in front of them.

Their eyes looked like they were about to come out of their skulls. They all screamed. I moved closer to the one that touched me and I hissed at him. They all ran off. I turned back into my human form before there were too many people looking. I heard Poseidon laughing at me.

"That was amazing!" He said as he gasped for air. We walked over to the gate. There were a lot of girls there. I knew that they were there to meet them. One came to talk to me.

"Hi! I am Penny. What is your name?" She said. she had blond hair that was pulled into a pony tail and she wasn't very tall. She almost reached my shoulder.

"Hi, I am Casey." I told her.

"So who is your favorite member?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"I would have to say, Jay. Although, I like them all." I told her. I saw that Poseidon was smiling like a fool.

"I like Nathan! He is just really cute!" She said. Then we heard screaming. The boys were coming out. Penny stood next to me in the back. I didn't try to go and see Jay, because I knew that he owed everything to his fans.

"Why don't you go up and talk with them?" I say as I nudge Penny. She looks up at me and shakes her head.

"They wouldn't want to talk to me." She said. It sort of made me sad.

"Do you want ot go get something to eat with me and my friends after this?" I ask her.

"Sure, I have the entire afternoon to kill." She said as she looked back at the guys. I saw how Jay ineracted with them. He hugged as many as he could and talked with all of them. I am not going to lie, it made me a little jealous when he hugged them, but I knew that he was mine.

As one of the fans were talking to him, he looked around the airport. Now, I have noticed that I am a lot taller than most human women, which meant that he didn't have to look too hard for me. When we made eye contact, he smiled and excused himself.

"Casey! I have missed you so much!" He said as he rushed over to me. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and I kissed him. It was a sweet kiss.

"Oh, Jay! I want you to meet a friend of mine! This is Penny." I told him as I pulled Penny over to him. I saw that she was just staring at me.

"Hi, Penny! It is nice to meet you!" He said as he hugged her. She just laughed.

"Casey didn't tell me that she was dating you!" She said. He just looked at me.

"I figured I could surprise her. Now, go back and mingle, we will talk later." I told him. He did as I said and left. Penny just looked at me.

"What? You wouldn't have believed me if I told you anyway." I said to her. She just smiled and stood there. Poseidon then came over to us.

"Was that Jay?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded.