Chapter 4

I woke up that morning and went to the kitchen. There was food already there. Zeus and Hades knew what I liked the most. I pulled out a bowl and some Frosted Flakes. I found out hoe much I liked cereal in 1999 when my mother brought me to America for the spring. I added my milk and went into the living room to see that Hermes was already awake.

"Good morning. So, what are we going to do today?" I ask him. He looks up at me. I could tell that there was something wrong.

"You are going to have to speak to Thanatos. He just wants to talk." Hermes told me.

"Then why are you so depressed?" He is rarely ever this sad. It is sort of concerning me.

"He wants it to only be you. I don't trust him, with him being the actual god of death." He said. I used to visit Thanatos when I was younger. There is something more that Hermes isn't telling me.

"Hermes, he said something to you. What did he say?" I ask him. He just shakes his head.

"He said that he was your other half. I don't believe him, but he does hav ecurly hair like the man in the Eros' picture." He explained. Gods, what am I supposed to say to this? I don't know if he is the one for me.

"I will talk with him today, you will be the first to know if he is my other half." I told him. He just smiled. I got off of the couch and morphed into my human form. it dressed itself in new clothes. I looked at my reflection in the oven. I looked okay. I grabbed Hermes and we walked to a large building.

"Are you sure that he want's to meet me in here?" I ask Hermes. He opened the door and let me inside. It was a large office building. We got in an elevator and went to the third floor. He showed me to a conference room.

"I will wait right out here for you. After this, I will take you to lunch at a really cool place that I found with Poseidon." He told me.

"Will he be there?" I loved to be with him. He was just so calming to me. Hades and him don't really get along, but he lets me do what makes me happy.

"I will see if he will meet up with us while you are having your meeting." He said with a smile. I gave him a hug to reassure him that I would be fine. It's not like he could kill me, I think.I walked in and shut the door.

"Casey, I am so glad that you could make it." Thanatos said. He is much taller than me. He has black curly hair, pale skin, black eyes, and a slight beard covering his strong jaw. He looked like he could join a rock band, if he wanted to.

"Thanatos, please, let's just get down to business." I told him. I knew that he has always been attracted to me. He is sexy, if you like danger.

"I can see that I am not your other half. But perhaps we could be friends... with benefits." He suggested. He can't actually be suggesting this.

"I might take you up on that offer, if I don't find my other half soon." I liked to toy with men. It is just fun to see them squirm. He walked over to me. He was very close to me. He then put a card in my hand.

"Just call me when you want me." He then kissed my lips. I kissed him back. He bit my lower lip and I pulled away.

"No, we can't do this. I am supposed to be looking for my other half." I told him. I saw that in his eyes, he wasn't done.

"Casey, come on. One more time. Look, we don't have to worry about your father hearing us!" He said. When I was about 300 years old, he and I had a sexual relationship.

"Thanatos, get away from me." I tell him. I then turned into my god form. He backed away.

"I like it." He said with an evil smile. He walked towards me and I backed up against the wall. I knew that if I wanted to get out quickly, I would have to take this situation into my own hands. I bent down and grabbed the knife that Hermes had given to me.