Chapter 19

I woke up to Max's voice. He came in and woke the both of us. I felt Jay's amrs hold me closer to him. He also had a hand on my ears and it was sort of hurting. Then I realized that he was hiding them from Max.

"Come on, wee have to go. If I see you two still in bed, when I come back, then I will pull you both out of bed myself." Max then left the room. Once I heard the door shut, I started to kiss Jay's neck.

"Casey, we have to get up." He moaned. He let go of me and sat up.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked. I tried to look as innocent as possible. He turned around and looked at me.

"Do you even realize how sexy you look, when you are in your goddess form?" He asked. He leaned back and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, but I pulled away this time. I got out of the bed  and changed into my human form. I walked over to the mirror on the back of Jay's door. I was wearing a black, long sleeved, form fitting, dress, a silver belt, and black boots. I messed with my hair a little and I turned to Jay.

"Is this okay?" I asked him. He stepped away from his closet and looked at me.

"It is perfect." He  told me. I then walked out of the room. I saw that Tom was standing in the hallway, with out his shirt, and Nathan just got his tea.

"Wow, you look great!" Tom said.

"Tom you have a girlfriend." Nathan warned. He then gave me a wink.

"Nathan, Jay would beat the crap out of you." I told him. I then gave him a wink. Tom fell to the floor laughing. I stepped over Tom and continued into the living room. I saw that Kelsey and Nareesha were also in the loving room.

"Hey, have you seen outside?" Kelsey asked. I peeped out the window and I saw a bunch of girls out there. They were all talking to each other. One of them saw me and waved at me. I waved at her. 

"What are they doing here?" I asked them as I walked away from the window. I sat down in Jay's chair and looked at them.

"They are here to say good bye to the guys! those are their fans." Nareesha informed me. I stood back up and fixed my dress. I walked to the bathroom and checked my makeup. I saw that the cut on my face was still really obvious.

"I want to go talk with them. 'cause obviously the guys aren't ready." I told them. Kelsey stood up and opened the door.

"Hey, Girls!" She said as she walked out. Nareesha and I followed her. They started to scream as we walked out of the flat. They settled down quickly. Nareesha, Kelsey, and I were soon, each, surrounded by a group of girls.

"So is it true that you are dating Jay?" One of them asked.

"Yes, that is true." I told them. They all squealed in delight. A couple of them jumped up and down like little rabbits.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to your beautiful face?" A little girl, I would say about 12 or 13, asked me. I looked at her and smiled.

"I got in a fight. Unfortunately Jay wasn't there." I told them. I then heard a chorus of "sorries".

"Was it love at first sight for the two of you?" the little girl asked again.

"Sort of. I think it was." I then saw a lot of them start to tear up.

"Why are you girls crying? Was it something that I said?" I was really concerned that I had hurt their feelings. That is not really a good way to impress your boyfrined's fans.

"No, we aren't sad, we are happy. We are happy that our Jay has found someone who is so nice." They said. I looked at all of them. A couple of them had their cameras out by now.