Chapter 10

I woke up that next morning at 8:30. I got out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still in my god form. I then changed into my human form. I saw that I now had, a black cut off shirt, jeans, boots, and my makeup was lighter than usual. It looked good. I then walked into the kitchen and got some cereal. I stood in the kitchen and waited for Ruby or Draco to come.

"Miss Casey? Are you here?" Ruby asked. She was always so formal.

"I am in the kitchen! What's up?" I asked her. She came in and started to twist her fingers.

"The past two days has left you with a total of 6 disturbances. I know that there are a coupleof spirits that need to talk with you." She informed me. I nodded and set my bowl of cereal on the counter.

"Let's take care of those demons first." I told her as I gave her my hand. She smiled and took my hand.

The entire day was eventful. The first couple of demons just needed some one to intimidate them. Then there were the last two. Of course, these two were going to be the hardest. I now know why my dad tried to show no emotions. It is much scarier that way. I saw that if I got angry, they would get slightly happier. They did the same thing when I got sad or upset.

"Miss, shouldn't you eat something?" Ruby suggested. I looked at my phone screen. It was time for lunch. I nodded and I took us to the fish and chip shop. I ordered my usual and I sat in the back of the shop. I wanted to talk to Ruby with out looking like an idiot.

"Ruby, do you know anything about the shadow people? I haven't seen any in a while." I told her. I then began to eat. She sat there for a while.

"I know that they are only sent by someone. They can be used for both good and evil. I have heard that someone wants you or wants to get you off of the board. I would keep Jay a secret as long as you can. I believe that if the person found out that you have found your other half, they will then use that against you." She informed me.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Now, let's go find Draco." I told her. We disappeared from the shop and ended up in a park. I sat down at a table and pulled paper and a pen out of my bag.

"I will collect Draco." Ruby said. I sat there and looked at my phone.I decided that I was going to text Jay.

Hey! What are you doing?

Jay: I am about to go into an interview. What are you doing?

I am working also.

Jay: I can't wait until tomorrow morning!

I know! Btw you are going to meet my uncle there.

Jay: Really? Awesome! :) gtg I love you

I love you too.

He loves me! I grabbed my phone and gave it a hug. I looked over to see Draco laughing at me. I put my phone in my bag and looked at him.

"Okay, let's get those ghosts. I have 5 hours to kill." I told him. He brought them to me. I got some to go to the underworld just by talking to them. Some, I would have to make a couple of phone calls. There was one that made me sad. He didn't even know that he had died.

He kept telling me about this girl that he was going to go see. One minute he was in his car driving and the next, he was looking at a wreck. No one would listen to him. He was just really happy that I could see him. Before he left, he told me to call his girlfriend and tell her that he loves her and that the ring is in his blue box.

Once I got home, I sat down on the couch. I saw Draco and Ruby sitting on the floor. Draco started a fire in the fireplace. Ruby went and collected me a drink.