Capitol Update 2

Leto Justice P.O.V.

I smooth out my black dress, and close my eyes. My throat and ears are dripping in black gemstones and my purple hair is in a side bun. I'm ready.

I stride to the center of the stage, and I can hear the roar of the Capitol crowd from behind the curtain.

"Ready?" Hestia asks.

I nod, and the two of us sit down in identical white chairs.

"5, 4, 3, 2, and-" A manger says

The chairs turn around slowly, as the curtain is lifted. Loud music plays, and Hestia and I stand up.

"Your hosts, Leto Justice and Hestia Ricci!" A voice screams.

We save and smile, then sit back down.

"The last 6 Reapings have finished, and we now have our 24 tributes!" Hestia says happily.

"So let's take a look! From District 7, we have Aspen Whiteleaf and Bloom Eris! Rumor has it that Aspen's best friend is Blooms older brother! How about it? Next, from District 8, we have the famed Isobel Angora! Isobel's mother is the acclaimed Maryse Angora, the Capitol designer, while her father is Marco Angora, CEO of Angora Industries! Not much is known of little Lacey Weft, aside that she has a blind brother. She wants to go home so she can pay for a Capitol operation that will let her brother see.

"In District 9, we have Zea Miller and Haley Carter! Apparently, Zea was in medical care after blacking out when her sister was attacked by a cougar! Haley has chosen not to reveal much about herself. From District 10, we have the twins, Flora and Fauna Sable! Flora has been put in the ER after many self inflicted wounds, and Fauna is being checked up for the wounds her father inflicted upon the twins.

"District 11! The semi famous Willow, or 'Rebel' Cane! Willow is a notorious thief in 11, stealing so she and others at the orphanage that she lives in can eat. Pepper Spice and Willow Cane have an 'Interesting' history of hatred, so this will be interesting in the Arena!

"And now, our wonderful coal District! Ember Darke was put in the Games after illegal hunting and trading! Coal Black has spent time living in the Capitol with the President when her parents died. Now, she hopes to bring honor to 12 by winning these games!" I say.

"That's all we have tonight folks!" Hestia yells, "I'm Hestia Ricci-"

"And I'm Leto Justice!" I say with her.

"And this has been your Capitol Update!"

The lights shut off, and the curtain is closed.

A/N
So, I'm going to stop putting pictures at the beginning of the Chapter, because I don't really have any pictures to put up! But, thanks for reading, and I'll try to post the Train Ride soon!!!

-Kitty