Chapter 22

,,Jasmina''

"Yes," I replied, looking into Alessandro's eyes.

"So what God has joined together, let no man put asunder, as a sign of your marriage, put on wedding rings." Anastasia approached us with a tiny heart-shaped pillow with our wedding rings on it. Alessandro was the first to grab the wedding ring and, slipping it on my finger, kissed my hand, then I put his wedding ring on his finger.

"And now you can finally..." the priest started, but Alessandro was faster, he grabbed my face and kissed me on the mouth, inserting his tongue into me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Marchetti," the priest shouted and everyone started cheering. Grabbing me in his arms, he started walking towards the house, but Chanel stood in his way.
"Alessandro, where are you going, the party is that way," she said, pointing with her finger where to go.
"I want to talk to my wife, I haven't seen her for a long time," he replied, still holding me in his arms.
"Of course, I already know your conversations, let's go quickly for a toast and the first dance," she said, following him so that he wouldn't turn back.

He put me on my feet at our table, and when the waiters distributed champagne to everyone, Francesco walked up to the stage and took the microphone.
"Please pay attention, I would like to say something" he said loudly for everyone to hear, suddenly there was silence and everyone waited to see what would happen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my dear children, I have the impression that my son was born under a lucky star, the best example of which is the fact that he met Jasmina. Yours, and from today also our daughter. Looking at these two young people, you can't help but believe in the power of love. I am convinced that my son has gained not only a wife, but also a wonderful friend who supports him in everything he does,' he said, grabbing his wife's hand and turning to my parents.

"My wife and I thank you, Anna and Sebastian, for accepting our son as your own. We are very happy that Jasmina joined our family and that we gained not only a daughter-in-law but also friends.'' He turned to Alessandro and slowly started walking towards us.
"Alessandro, I may have never said it, but I am proud of you because you are a brave, honest man and you are not afraid of challenges," he hugged Alessandra, it was clear that he loved his son.
"And now let's make a toast to the bride and groom, Mrs. and Mr. Marchetti," he shouted loudly, raising his glass and then drinking the entire glass.

People started coming up to us and congratulating, when everyone sat down in their seats, the waiters started bringing the food, oh god there was so much of it that I didn't know what to grab, everything was very delicious, finally it was time for our first dance, we chose the Ellie Goulding song, "Love me like you do" He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started moving slowly, it was our moment, we forgot about everyone, it was just us. As soon as our song ended, my dad came to dance with me, then my uncle, my brother and Francesco, and Alessandro danced with his mothers and then his sisters. When I finally got my husband back, he grabbed me in his arms and quickly ran home, straight to our room and closed the door.

"Alessandro," I muttered as he pressed me against the door with his body, kissing my neck.
"Shhh... fuck Jasmina, I missed you... I will never leave you alone for so long in my life," he growled, leading me to the bed without stopping kissing me.
"Mmmm, I missed you too," I said, taking off his suit jacket and starting to untie his tie, then I took care of his shirt, which quickly landed on the floor. Turning me around with my back to him, he started to unzip my dress, once he had opened the zipper, he wanted to take off my dress but I stopped him.
"Wait, Alessandro," I said, turning to face him.
,,I did something bad? You don't want to..." I put a finger on his lips to silence him.
"I just want to show you something, so stand still," I said, sliding the dress off my shoulders and then off my hips until it fell to the floor.
"Mmmm, you don't have a bra," he growled, admiring my body. I stuck my ass out to him so he could see the tattoo I had done.