Chapter 13

,,Jasmine''

The flowers are beautiful, I have never received such a huge bouquet of red roses in my life, there was a note in them, inside it was written in large letters I LOVE YOU. I grabbed my phone and dialed Alessandro's number.
,,Halo''

,,Thank you for flowers,,

"You're welcome, I hope you like them?"

"Do I like it? I've never seen such beautiful ones in my life
flowers thank you

"I have another surprise for you
open the door,,

,,What for ? Alessandro?,,

He didn't answer I looked at the screen.
"He hang up" I said in surprise looking at the screen.
,,What he said ? '' Emily asked.
"Let me open the door there's a surprise waiting for me" I replied looking at them.
"So what are you waiting for? Go open the door" Veronika urges me.
I got up from the chair and walked to the door, opened it and there was a smiling Alessandro.
"Hi, I understand that you are the surprise?" I asked smiling at him.
He came up to me, grabbed my neck, pulled me closer and started kissing me hungrily, without breaking the kiss he picked me up and walked inside with me in his arms and sat me on the back of the couch.
"Heeey, we're here too, take her to the room or something," Costantin says maliciously, breaking our kiss. Alessandro broke the kiss and, ignoring him, pulled a square box out of his pocket.
"Here, this is for you." He put the box in my hand.
"What's that?" I asked, jumping off the back of the couch.
"Open," he replied shortly, sitting down on the couch.
I sat next to Alessandro and opened the box and there was a beautiful chain with a pendant letter A and a heart.

 "Oh my gosh, so beautiful Alessandro thank you" I threw myself at him and started giving him kisses on the lips

"Please, stop already," Veronika hissed in disgust.
"oooh give them a break I love looking at them" Emily stated smiling at us.
"What happened to your neck?" I asked curious because it had something wrapped around it.
"I got a new tattoo, that's why I didn't reply to your texts yesterday," he explained.
"Show me the tattoo" asked curious Vero, sitting down next to us.
"You'll see tomorrow, and now I'm kidnapping you," he announced as he got up from the couch.
"I'll just take my purse" I rushed to the room and threw my things into my purse.
"I'm ready," I said walking over to him, he grabbed my hand and we headed for the door.
"Have fun" Veronica shouted with Em as Alessandro closed the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting into the car.
"I have a table booked for dinner, we'll eat aphrodisiacs ... and then we're going to my place" he replied, moving his eyebrows up and down in delight. Well, I can safely say that tomorrow I will not stand on my feet my pussy will be sore.

In the restaurant, the waiter immediately took us to the table, after a while they brought us oysters, I had a great time, we even fed each other, in the meantime talking about us and our future that awaits us, the time flew by quickly. After the restaurant, we went to him, when he opened the apartment door, there were rose petals scattered on the ground, which led to his bedroom, I opened the door and there was no carpet on the floor by the bed, as always, only a heart made of rose petals and write,, I love you ''.