Chapter 16

,,Jasmine''

I quickly took off my heels and then my torn tights, going to my suitcase I pulled out black lace underwear, blue shorts and a black tank top.

 "Give me the keys to the handcuffs," said Alessandro as he left the dressing room and began to adjust the bed

"They're on the nightstand," I replied, putting on flip-flops.
"There aren't any keys here," he huffed angrily, looking around.
"They should be there, that's where I left them, they probably fell on the floor when you tried to free yourself" I replied with a smirk on my face.
"Okay, go open the damn door because someone is knocking hard and I'll look for the keys" he stated, pushing the cabinet away.

I headed for the door and as soon as I opened it I was choked ooooo Alessandro is going to be angry very angry.
,,Surprise!! exclaimed both Costantin and Veronica.
"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.
"We missed you guys, won't you invite us in?" he asked smiling at me.
I stepped aside to make room for them to come in.
"What are you doing here?" I gasped, pissed, it was supposed to be me and Alessandra's time grrrr.
"We wrote to you, you didn't write back, so we decided to come over, eat something and come back together" explained Wero with a smile on her face.

Alessandro entered the living room, as soon as he saw them he was pissed, I knew it would be like that, he came over to us and sat down in front of us on the armchair.
"What the fuck are you doing here? Don't you have a life or something? '' he asked in a raised voice.
"Alessandro" I started to calm him down.
"We missed you so here we are" said Vero smiling at him.
"God for what sins" he gasped, clutching his head.
"What have you got on your hands?" Costi asked seeing the handcuffs as Alessandro raised his hand to grab his head.
"Nothing!" He quickly covered his hand.
"Fuck off" Alessandro snapped as he got up from his chair and left the living room cursing under his breath.
"Why don't we go to the beach?" I asked getting up, I didn't know what to do or say, so I asked the first thing that came to my mind, since they are already here, somehow now you have to do it so that everything is fine.
"Sure, but we'll eat first, we bought a lot of food on the way," added Costi.
"Okay, I'll meet you in front of the house on the terrace, I have to do something first," I gasped as I walked into the bedroom.
"Don't forget to help Alessandro find the keys to the handcuffs," shouted Vero.
"Fuck off!" I shouted as I closed the bedroom door.
"Didn't you find the keys?" I asked, surprised to see Alessandro trying to get rid of the handcuffs.
"Can you see that I found it?" he hissed pissed off.
"Okay, I don't ask anything anymore" I snapped back rolling my eyes, the asshole is taking it out on me because of them.

I went to the cupboard and started to look around, but they were nowhere to be found, I bent down under the bed and here are the keys under the bed. I lay down on the floor and crawled under the bed to reach the key. Walking up to him, I took his left hand first, then uncuffed his right hand, and when I wanted to leave, he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him.