Chapter 12

,,Jasmine''

My alarm started ringing and I quickly turned it off so as not to wake him up. Wait, I didn't go to sleep in the bedroom, I was in the living room and we were watching TV, I probably overslept and Alessandro carried me, he is loved. I looked at him, he was sleeping next to me, I kissed him on the lips and got out of bed, I went to my closet to find for something to wear and quickly to work.

Two days before the fight I went to the mall and bought two dresses at my favorite shop. I decided that for Alessandro fight I would wear a black and white spotted dress with long sleeves and a panther head on the chest, black and white sandals and a black handbag.

 I decided that for Alessandro fight I would wear a black and white spotted dress with long sleeves and a panther head on the chest, black and white sandals and a black handbag

 And now I'm sitting in front of the mirror and I'm finishing curling my hair, I've already done my makeup.
"Jass someone for you" shouted Weronika from the living room.
I am ready to leave, of course with security Alessandro again hired Marco and Mateo to escort me, I approached them.
"Hello" I said smiling at them.
"Good morning, are you ready?" asked Marco.
"We can go now," I replied, turning to Vera.
"Bye dear, keep your fingers crossed for Alessandra," I said as I left.
"Of course bye have fun" she shouted as I closed the door.
When we got to the place there were a lot of paparazzi and a lot of people in general, the room was huge, bigger than those that Alessandro had been fighting so far. Going to the VIP box, I looked around for Alessandra's father, of course I saw him, I waved to him. We entered the room, I sat on the chair in front of the large window from which I had a very good view of the ring. The organizer entered the ring greeted the guests and it started, first Alessandra announced his music started playing people literally went crazy, they started screaming his name, his opponent had no such ovation.

Throughout the fight I kept my fingers crossed for him, I'm just afraid of the damage he will have after the fight, I already drank three glasses of champagne to calm my nerves.
The referee stood between Alessandro and his opponent
to announce who won and raised his hand on Alessandra's side, my Beast won, people started cheering standing up, I quickly got up from my chair and walked over to security.
"Alessandro won, can you take me to him?" I asked happily.
"Of course, please follow me" he replied opening the door, I immediately followed him quickly, we entered the locker room, but there was no one there, I sat on the bench and patiently waited for my Alessandro to come in.

When the door opened, the first trainer entered after him, my beloved.
"Alessandro!" I shouted running up to him and hugged him gently around the waist.
"Congratulations Alessandro, I told you you would win" I said cuddling up to him.
"Please, just don't have sex in front of us," Costi snapped.
"Shut up," ordered Alessandro.
You can see that he was badly hit, he can barely stand on his feet, although he doesn't show it so that I don't worry but I know him too well.
"I'll just jump in the shower and we'll go ok?" he asked looking at me.
"Okay, take your time, I'll wait as long as it takes," I assured him and sat down on the bench next to Costantino.
Alessandro tried to take off his robe, it's hard for him somehow.

"Alessandro, why don't you take a bath in the apartment and go to bed right away?" I asked, approaching him.
"You know it's a good idea, let's go" he replied taking my hand and we headed to the car. Entering the suite, I quickly texted Costantino:

...Call doctor Alessandro to
came to check it out...

                                 ...He will kill me if I call...

...If you don't call right now, I'll come down
down to you and I will kill you...

                                    ...Jasmina I don't want him to give me black eye...

...I will never cook anything for you in my life
since you are like that...

I'm gonna strangle him right now, I swear I'm gonna go down there in a second and kick his ass, my phone started vibrating.

                                        ...She said she'd be there in an hour ...

...Couldn't you do it right away? OK thanks...

I put my phone down and went to help Alessandro take a shower, when I entered the bathroom he was just getting into the shower, I quickly undressed and entered the cabine.
"Let me help you " I asked taking the gel from his hand and put it on my hand and gently started to wash it, when I finished we left the cabin I wrapped myself with one towel and with the other I started to wipe it.
"You know I can do it myself?" he snapped maliciously.
"Alessandro, I know you're in pain, let me take care of you, anyway, I know you like it," I replied.
I also helped him get dressed and we went to the bedroom as Alessandro went to bed the doorbell rang.
"Let me go see who it is" I said giving him a kiss on the lips and headed for the door.

I opened the door and there was an older woman in her forties, I thought she was going to be some young chick.