Chapter 8

"Jasmine"

"What the fuck you say?" I ask in disbelief.
"I bet Alessandro on the fight and won a lot of money," she replied proudly and happily.
"I can't believe how could you?" I hiss into her face pissed off, grab her hand and drag her into the kitchen.
"Are you crazy? why did you do that? Alessandro will think that ... '' Alessandro interrupted me.
"She won't think anything, leave her alone and let's go get something to eat" she calms me down and grabs my hips turning me towards him.
"Alessandro..." he covers my lips with his lips, slips his tongue into me and kisses me.
"Let's go" he says breaking our kiss.
"I'm not hungry" I huff angrily.
"Yes you are, you can't say no to food and to me" he teases me.

He grabs my hand and starts walking towards the door.
I started to laugh quietly, but he's right, I can't refuse food, I'm always hungry, and as for him, oh, I have a weakness, anyway, everyone would have if they saw his divine tattooed body. We spent the rest of the evening in the restaurant next to Alessandro's apartment, I didn't speak to Vera at all about what she had done, I will not let her use my Alessandro in such a way, moreover, not only her, I will not let anyone hurt him.

As soon as we ate, I immediately demanded from Alessandra that we go to him because I can see that he is tired and sore. As soon as we entered the apartment, Aurora went to bed, I dragged him straight to bed, I helped him undress to his boxers and he went to bed, I jumped into his shirt and joined him, cuddling up to him, I fell asleep immediately.

It's been a few days since the fight Alessandro is feeling better, the bruises and swelling from his face have gone down. His trainer said that he can start training again, but gently so that he doesn't overdo it.
We haven't had sex since the fight because he was sore and I got my period terribly painful so just a little bit here and there just waiting for Alessandro to get better. Today I finally want to go crazy I'm going to surprise him, after work I made an appointment with Emily, I want to buy something sexy and she will help me with it.

We flew from store to store until I finally bought a doctor's outfit, I hope Alessandro will like it, I got along with Aurora and she will spend the evening at my apartment so we can be alone.
I'm drive to Alessandra's apartment, he's sitting on the couch watching TV, I went up to him to say hello, I gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom I came back to the living room and sat next to him.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, cuddling up to him.
"Fine and even better when you're next to me" he pulls me closer to him and starts kissing my neck I have to run quickly because I will fail my surprise.

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked, pushing him away from me.
"I haven't been waiting for you when you come back and Aurora isn't here yet" he replied reaching for the juice.
"I'll do something right now, and Aurora is with Vera" I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I made pasta with spinach, peppers and chicken and we ate it together in front of the TV.
By the end of the movie, I took the dirty plates and put them in the dishwasher.
"I'm going to bed" I said walking towards the bedroom.
"I'll join you in five minutes," he shouts from the living room.

I went into the bathroom, locked the door and quickly undressed naked, put on a dress, I didn't close the zipper all the way, just enough to show the large cleavage and make my breasts stand out nicely, then I put on white self-supporting stockings with a red bow at the front and a red one white lace thong at the front and only a stripe between the buttocks and red high heels at the back. At the end, I hung a red stethoscope around my neck, pinned my hair up and let some strands loose, I looked in the mirror for the last time, I hope Alessandro will like it.