Chapter 1

,,Jasmin''

"Emily, I'm here, no, Wery's not with me ... jee bye" I said and hung up, putting the phone in my bag because of my inattention I entered someone and dropped my bag to the ground. When I glanced at him, I gasped, he was taller than me with a huge stature, and his muscles almost tore his shirt, tattoos wrapped around his hands, I wonder if he has them under his shirt too.Well trimmed hair and chocolate brown eyes. Chocolate eyes that look at me now, eh? oh shit.

"I'm sorry, I was hiding my phone and I didn't notice that someone was standing in front of me" I said biting my lip nervously.

"It's okay, you can come to me whenever you want " he replied, bending down to grab my purse.

"Purse" he said reaching out his hand with the purse to me I took it from him, when our hands touched for a moment I felt goosebumps until the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

"Thank you" I said with a smile on my face and walked past him into the bar.

Walking towards the locker room, I looked around who I'm going to work with today, Marco is fine, he's funny, I'm sure I won't be bored.

"Hi Marco" I said walking behind the bar.

"Hi beautiful, how was your day? he asked as he handed the drinks to the waitress to take to the table.

"I feel better when I see you" I replied winking at him and started taking orders.

After two hours, there was less traffic, I could return my thoughts to the handsome stranger, I'm still curious if he also has tattoos under his shirt, those chocolate eyes.

"Yoo! Hey, are you there ?'' asked Emily, waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Hey Em, what's up? sorry I was thinking" I replied focusing on her.Emily is the manager here and also my friend since I moved to England.

"Hi, where is Veronica?" she asked pissed off.

 "I don't know, she left the apartment at one o'clock she said she wouldn't be late and would be on time" I replied smiling at her.

"Okay, I'm going to the office, I'll call her," she said, then walked away.

I've been working here for almost two years behind the bar as a barmaid, the bar is called "Red Dragon" they pay well so I'm not complaining and the tips are good too. Yes, clients are sometimes a bit pushy and always try to flirt with me, but they don't bother me so a little flirtation doesn't bother me. At weekends, I works at the "Rose" restaurant as a cook, a few days ago I was working as a babysitter or pet sitter, but I quit this job because I was tired of flying from work to work. Thanks to these works, I was able to buy a small apartment on the second floor, and now I am saving for a place to open my own restaurant, not big enough for five or six tables, so small and my own.

"Jass, give me 6 shots," said Weronika, leaning against the bar.

"You're finally here, have you seen Emily? she's pissed at you, almost three hours late, you'll see someday you'll get fired for being late" I said looking at my watch.I made the shots and placed them on the tray in front of her.

"Um, they love me too much to fire me" she winked at me and went to take the order.

There are no irreplaceable people one day she'll find out, she's too sure of herself. I have known Weronika since birth, in Poland our parents live opposite each other. When we flew to England we met Emily and so the three of us stick together. Weronika is a crazy black-haired lunatic who likes to play with guys she changes them like socks but that's her business, Emily is the opposite, she has shoulder-length dark brown hair, green eyes, she's hardworking I can always count on her and she lives not far from me I love them both like sisters.