Chapter 9

,,Jasmin''

After we ate it just started Alessandro wanted to pay but Francesco said he would pay and their quarrel began. In the end Chanel couldn't take it anymore, she fucked them both up and she eventually paid and we went straight to the car and to the beach house to get our things. In Alessandra's apartment, I sat on the sofa in the living room and my phone started vibrating, I looked at the screen, it was Weronika.

                                             ...Hi Jass I miss you,

                                          I want to talk to you, do you want to?...

                                  ...Please you haven't spoken to me for, two weeks...

                                      ...I'll do whatever you want just talk to me,
                                   You know I don't like it when you don't talk to me...

I miss her too, I think it's time to reconcile if she promises not to do something like that to me again, she's probably starving to death, she can't cook at all. She also doesn't like ordering from a restaurant very often, she only has a kebab left over, she probably ate it all these days. I think she's learned her lesson.

...Okay, I'll be there in thirty minutes...

Putting my phone back in my purse, I moved closer to Alessandro and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm going to my place to talk to Vero" I said getting up from the couch.
"Okay, I'll drive you back," he said, getting up from the couch.
"Alessandro, you must be tired, I'll take a taxi" I replied putting my heels back on.
"Forget it, I'll drive you and end of discussion" he announces to me, reaching for the keys.
"Don't go yet Jasmina" Anastasia started begging me coming up to me and hugging me.
"If you want you can come with me, of course if your parents let you" I said smiling at her.
"Please daddy can I?" she asked turning to him.
"You can go," replied Francesco shortly, turning to Chanel.
"Get dressed woman, I'm taking you out on the town," he said and headed towards their room.
,,What? '' she asked surprised and followed him.
"Last time when dad took mom somewhere, Anastasia wasn't in the world yet, I'm shocked" Aurora sighs, taking the remote control in her hand and turning off the TV.
"Well, I'm in shock myself," admitted Alessandro, opening the door, took my hand and we went to the elevator. In the apartment, Weronika was sitting on the couch in the living room and was flipping through the channels, probably out of boredom.

"Hi, I'm bringing company," I said as I closed the door, Vero turned around to see who I came with.
"Hi, I'm Veronika, you're beautiful," she said smiling at Anastasia.
"Thank you, I'm Anastasia Marchetti," she waved her hand.

"Go look at the rest of the apartment and I'll talk to Veronika okay? My room is the first on the right" I said putting the keys on the cabinet and sat down next to Vera.
"Jasmina, I'm sorry, I know I used Alessandro, I feel stupid but I apologized to him, I wrote him a text" she explains stupidly.
"Very original" I snapped meanly.
"Oh, you know we can't get along, but what matters is that I apologized," she added with a shrug.
"Okay, I'm hungry, can we eat something? I just don't know if we have anything in the fridge." I said getting up from the couch and headed to the kitchen with her following me.
"I did some shopping today, so we have a full fridge," she said as she sat down at the table.
"Jasmina, you have very beautiful photos," said Anastasia as she entered the kitchen with the album in her hands.
"If you want, we can take pictures like this, I have a camera in the room" I said opening the fridge and started taking out the things I needed.
"Yes, please let's do it" she was happy, I stopped what I was doing and went to get the camera, when I came back I showed her how to take pictures with it.
"Okay now wash your hands, you help me make dinner ok ?" I asked smiling at her.
"Okay, I love helping in the kitchen, I always help at home," she replied.