Chapter 21

,,Jasmina''

Time flies quickly, the closer to the wedding, the more nervous I become, and not to mention the hen party, I talked to Weronika so that she wouldn't do anything, that we should go to the bar for a few drinks and dancing, I don't want anything big or we can have a party in my old apartment and of course no strippers because Alessandro will make a mess, I hope he will listen to me. Fortunately, Alessandro has the first one, thanks to Weronika I found out where and what it will look like, she got Costantino drunk and he told her everything while drunk, we are going to spoil their plans a bit, they rented a table at the "Go Go Girl" club and danced for Alessandro in private room, she is to go downstairs for him and take him upstairs. Costantin outdid himself because they even prepared an outfit for this girl to be dressed in a boxing outfit.

Thanks to Emily and Veronika, we managed to get along with the girl and I have a little surprise for Alessandro, he will be quite surprised.

I'm lying on the bed and admiring Alessandro as he prepares to go out, the guys are about to pick him up in a limousine. He looks super sexy, black jeans with holes at the knees, a black T-shirt that fits him everywhere, a watch on his left hand, and a thick bracelet on his right hand, which goes with a chain around his neck.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, putting on his sneakers.
"I admire my handsome boyfriend, and maybe soon my husband," I replied, smiling at him.
"Not maybe, only for sure," he corrected me.
"We'll see if you'll be good," I replied, changing my position from lying to sitting.
"Kitty, you know I only love you and I don't want any other woman, I'll be good, I'll drink a few beers and that's it." I know he'll be good, he's never given me any reason to think otherwise, but there's still a surprise waiting for him today.

His phone started ringing.
"It's Costi, they're waiting downstairs, I have to go" he said, hiding the phone and walking towards me.
"Have fun," I said, giving him a kiss on the lips and he left.
As soon as I heard the elevator, I reached for the phone and texted the girls who were already waiting at Vera apartment that they could come over and took a quick shower. Leaving the cabin, I dried my body with a towel, put on a bathrobe, left the bathroom and went to the living room.

The girls were already sitting on the couch in the living room.
"Hi girls, how's everything going?" I asked, walking up to them.
''Spoko, sit down, we have plenty of time, let's eat first, and then we'll start preparing you,'' said Emily, taking the kebab out onto plates.
"Make us drinks, Jass, you make the best ones, and I'll show you the cat-eye lenses I managed to get for you, they're great," said Vera, taking a box out of her purse.
"We'll make you so fucking beautiful that you'll destroy Alessandro's system." Em hissed, handing me the plate.
"We will transform you so thoroughly that no one will recognize you," added Vero.

After we ate, I cleaned up after us and we started getting ready, first I put on my lenses, tied up my hair and put on a black wig, Emily gently twisted the ends of my hair, and Wero did my dark makeup and put on my eyelashes, and finally I painted my lips with red lipstick, I looked in the mirror and I looked completely different, definitely no one will recognize me, there is no such option. I wore an outfit that complemented my entire look, a black top with the word ALESSANDRO, red satin shorts, a big black belt with the word knockout champ, and a red satin bathrobe with a hood, I still have gloves, but the girls will put these on later at the club.

 I wore an outfit that complemented my entire look, a black top with the word ALESSANDRO, red satin shorts, a big black belt with the word knockout champ, and a red satin bathrobe with a hood, I still have gloves, but the girls will put these on l...