Chapter 15

,,Jasmine''

When we finally arrived at the place, I grabbed the bag from Marco and, grabbing Alessandro's hand, I went inside straight to the reception, there was a woman waiting for us.
"Hello please, the door number is written on the card, take this elevator to the third floor and to the right, have a nice evening," she said as she handed me the room card.

I put the card on the door and when it opened I dragged Alessandro with me.
"Come in, Mr. Marchetti," I murmured to him with a smirk on my face.
"You look beautiful Kitty" he said coming inside, when I took off my katana he grabbed my hips and, bringing me closer to him, attacked my lips with his, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Open it, it's probably our dinner" I said sitting down at the table.

He walked over to the door and opened it, a waiter came in with our dinner followed by a guy.
,,Good evening, I am the manager of the hotel, I wanted to personally greet you and congratulate you on your win. Mr. Marchetti, I am a big fan, could I have a selfie please?'' it was obvious from Alessandro's face that something cheeky was about to burn, so I quickly approached him and hugged him.
"You'll give me your phone and I'll take a picture of you" I replied for AlessandrO.
"Do you want too? Give me the phone quickly,'' it was obvious that he also wanted to, but he was afraid to ask in front of the manager.
"Thank you, have a nice evening, good night" he said closing the door, immediately Alessandro went to the door closing it and hung the do not disturb tag.
"Fuck a moment more and I'd throw him out the window" he hissed angrily.
"Come on, I'm starving," I said as I sat down at the table.
"Oh, I see today is Alessandra's pampering day," he said happily when he saw what I ordered.
"The night is long, the pleasure is not over for you yet," I mumbled giving him a kiss on the lips.

During dinner, I told him how dad, uncle and Francesco reacted during the fight, how they cheered him and commented on his fight we had a lot of fun, he was even happy when I told him that they want to come to his next fights.

When we ate I got up from my chair and sat down on his knees, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.
"I have one more surprise, strip down to your boxers and wait for me on the bed I'll be right back" taking bag I went to the bathroom. When I closed the door, I quickly pulled out the underwear from the bag, undressed and put on a red bra with a wide lace under the breasts, red thongs, brown hold-ups with a red bow at the back, I put on a red nightgown and pinned my hair up.

 When I closed the door, I quickly pulled out the underwear from the bag, undressed and put on a red bra with a wide lace under the breasts, red thongs, brown hold-ups with a red bow at the back, I put on a red nightgown and pinned my hair up

I took the massage oil and came out of the bathroom, Alessandro was lying naked on the bed smiling from ear to ear with his hands behind his head.
"Alessandro, I didn't mean you to be naked, just in your boxers," I said laughing.
"I wanted to give you a massage, turn onto your tummy" I said unzipping my robe and throwing it off me on the floor so he could see what I was wearing.
"Well, I won't refuse from such a beautiful lady, just please massage every part of my body thoroughly without missing any place" he said turning on his stomach.

I approached him and sat astride him, put oil on my hands and started massaging his back, shoulders and then I took care of his legs.
"Now turn over on your back" I asked getting off of him to let him turn around, when he did I noticed that his penis was standing stiffly, I smiled.
"Well, what can I do that you have such an effect on me, you better be glad that I haven't pounced on you yet" he growled as I sat on his lap, he put both hands on my thighs and started rubbing me with his thumbs.
"Who taught you to massage like that?" he sighed, relaxed.
"Dad had a back injury and had to go for massages, so my friend taught me what and how to massage him to relieve him" I explained while massaging his chest.
"Very good, thanks to this I will have my own personal sexy masseuse," he huffed happily.

I started to slide my hands lower and lower, he growled loudly when I was close to his cock, I grabbed it with both hands and began to gently massage it with my thumbs, I ran over the head and then along.
"Fuck Kitty" he moaned, I smiled at him, gripped his cock hard and started to massage it down and then up, my pussy was wet from the desire I had for him.

I brought my mouth closer to his hard cock and ran my tongue from testicles to the head.
"Mmm good that the oil is edible with a strawberry flavor" I said grabbing his cock with my hand and stuck the head in my mouth. Taking it deeper and deeper each time until it made me gag.
"Kitty, stop or I'll come soon" he moaned, grabbing my hands and pulling me to him. I sighed sadly, I wanted to do him good with my mouth, but apparently Alessandro has a different idea. He grabbed my neck, pulled me close and started kissing me hungrily. Without breaking the kiss, he flipped us over so that I was underneath him.
"Hope you want to fuck hard?" he mumbled turning me onto my stomach in a doggy position and slapped my butt.
"Aaaa!" I screamed, tangling my fingers in the sheets and clenching my fists.
"I asked you a question" gave another slap on the left and then on the right buttock.
"Yeah," I moaned as he ran his finger across my pussy through the lace, smiling as he felt how wet I was with arousal.
"Mmmm...always wet and ready for me," he growled as he pushed the thong aside with his finger and slid deep inside me, pinning me to the bed with his left hand and spanking me from time to time with his right. My ass was hurt hell but I like it I love how she spanks me. He grabbed my hips and sped up, pressing me hard against him and I pressed my ass to him.
"Oh god... Alessandro" I moaned like crazy.
He fucked me so hard that the whole bed started to move, an orgasm hit me so hard that my pussy squirted juices. He slid out of me and fell on the bed panting, and darkness enveloped me, exhausted, I overslept.