Chapter 6

"Jasmine"

Our kissing session was interrupted by a knock on the door, I got up from his lap so he could open the door and took my seat. The waiter came in with our dinner and placed it on the table.
"Do you want anything else?" he asked smiling at me.
"No, fuck off," Alessandro barked pissed off as he sat across from me, the waiter immediately started walking quickly to the door.
"Beast, don't be mean," I gasped at him.
"The loser won't flirt with you," he blurted out rudely pissed off.
"He just wanted to be nice." I rolled my eyes and started eating.
"You're only mine and no one will hit on you in front of me, no one will take you from me" he said leaning over the table to kiss me, I love how jealous he is its turns me on.

"Mmmm that was delicious" I said wiping my mouth with a tissue.
,,Tired? '' he asked as he got up from the chair and extended his hand to me, I immediately accepted it with a smile on my face.
"Nooo, what else do you have prepared for us? '' he started running his finger down my huge cleavage, I got goosebumps.
"Well, if you're not too tired ..." He pulled my dress up until he pulled it off me and threw it on the chair.
"We can go in the jacuzzi and relax," he said, running his finger over my lips, chin, neck, and the end of my cleavage.
I closed my eyes and focused on his touch, standing in front of him in only thongs and high heels. I'm aroused, I gripped my lower lip with my teeth and clenched it tight as he pinched my left nipple and then my right nipple I moaned in pain.
He turned me around with my back to him, put his hands on my hips, grabbed my thongs and slid them off me slowly. He started leading me towards the Jacuzzi.
"I don't have an bathing suit," I said as we stopped in front of the tub.
"You won't need it" he replied turning on the Jacuzzi, I took my heels off and stepped into the tub.
Alessandro took off his shirt, unbuttoned his belt and pants and then took them off. I didn't take my eyes off his tattooed body even for a moment, when he took off his boxers, his Beast immediately stood at attention, he was already hard and ready to fuck me.

He knows what he's doing to me, he knows how horny I am for him, but he wouldn't be himself if he incite me even more, clenching his tattooed muscles, starting to show them to me with that sexy smirk of his.
He stepped into the tub and sat back, placing his hands on the tub.

"Come here" he ordered looking at me. I walked over to him and sat on his lap with my legs apart, placing my hands on his shoulders.
He grabbed me by the neck and pulled me to him and kissed me hungrily pushing his tongue into my mouth. Without breaking our kiss, I began to run my claws along his chest. He growled loudly as he slid his hand from the tub to my left breast and started to play with my nipple from my neck he moved to my right breast and also started to play with my other nipple.
"Alessandro mmmmm" I started purring his name excitedly.
His right hand began to massage my clitoris and then he slipped a finger into my pussy and began to penetrate me before he inserted another one and accelerated his movements, I grabbed the edge of the tub with both hands and squeezed hard. He grabbed my left nipple with his mouth and started sucking hard without stopping to penetrate my pussy with his fingers.
"Aaaaah" I hissed, throwing my head back as an orgasm hit me.
He didn't let me recover he pulled his fingers out but replaced them with a hard cock he grabbed my hips hard and started impaling me on his cock I spread my legs even more so he could go deeper inside me oh my god he was going deep inside me I felt full I felt tender pain because Alessandro's penis is quite big but I also felt pleasure I love the feeling it makes me on the verge and I explode.
"Ooo fuck.... Alessandro" I screamed loudly as my pussy started squirting juices.
He started pinching my nipples and I couldn't take it anymore.
"Aaaaah oh my god...oh yeah yeah yeah!!" I screamed like crazy as another strong orgasm hit me.
I was exhausted he lifted me up gently so he could slide out of me, pulled off the condom and grabbed me in his arms getting out of the tub setting me down on the floor.
"I don't even know when you put on a condom," I mumbled as I wrapped a towel around myself.
"Then when you tilted your head back while I was fingering you," he replied turning off the Jacuzzi.
I rolled my eyes throwing off the towel I started to tiptoe shaking my ass to the bed.
"Kitty, you'd better stop because if you wake up again my Beast won't let you rest until the morning" he growled warningly, he doesn't even know what this awareness does to me that he wants me. Before I got to the bed, he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and turned me around to face him.
"You love it right? you love how you get on me like this, you love how i fuck you hard" he said kissing my neck.
"Admit it," he commanded, biting me hard on the neck.
"Yeah....yeah..." I mumbled softly, very excited.
"Yeah what? '' he asked as he pushed two fingers deep inside me and started fucking me with them.
"Yeah.... I love... how... hard... you fuck... aaaaa" I stammered.
He slid his fingers out of me and walked over to the table.