Chapter 2

,,Jasmine''

In the morning I was woken up by the rays of the sun, I got up, I adjusted the bed and went to the bathroom when I looked in the mirror and saw bags under my eyes. I couldn't sleep because of him, that kiss made my head spin a bit and those strong hands of his wrrr. I have to stop thinking about him, nothing will come of it anyway. I took a quick shower got dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast I also made for Emily when I ate I wrote a note informing her that I went to work. 

I arrived as always and on time, the boss was opening the door I like working here everyone is very nice well except the boss he is a terrible idiot, but somehow tolerates him he has stupid ideas sometimes and he is a bit goofy but it's bearable.

I looked at my watch, it's already two o'clock, two more hours and I'm going home, luckily I have work to do tomorrow evening so I'll get some sleep.

"Jasmina, Weronica and Emily came to sit where they always are," said Mari the waitress as she entered the kitchen.

"Thanks Mari I'm on my way" I said turning to Tom.

"I'll take a five-minute break " I said leaving the room heading for the table.I saw that they are not alone as always, but Costi is with them and the Beast I will murder them.

"Weronika what are you doing here?" I asked pissed off at them.

"We came, as always, for dinner to our favorite chef" she replied with a wink at me.

"Yeah but you always come alone" I replied glaring at them.

"Jasmina, we can go if you want," said Costi, getting up from the chair.

,,Relax Costi, I'm not talking about you, it's about this Beast, sit down" I replied smiling at him.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Kitty? '' Alessandro asked with a smirk on his face.Just as I was about to say something mean, my boss interrupted.

,,Kitty? Jasmina, you didn't say you were dating Mr. Marchetti, welcome to my restaurant, I'm a big fan of yours,' said my boss, staring at Alessandro.

,,With whom ? '' I asked in surprise looking at Costantin.

,,I? Nooo...'' I wanted to explain and straighten everything out, but Alessandro interrupted me.

"My kitty doesn't like to brag" he replied grabbing my hips and sat me on his lap.

"Alessandro is a professional boxer" Costantin whispered in my ear so my boss wouldn't hear, well now I know how my boss knows him he loves boxing. Only when the boss went to his office Alessandro let me go and I could get up from his lap. I went back to the kitchen and started cooking for them, when they ate they left and I went back to cooking I have two dishes left to do and I can start cleaning up.

"Jasmina Mr. Marchetti is waiting for you what are you still doing here?" asked my boss entering the kitchen.

"I'm just finishing cleaning, who's waiting? '' I asked, wiping my hands on a cloth.

"Mr. Marchetti has come for you" he repeated I went to the locker room I put my apron in the locker took my things and headed to the exit.

"Listen, I have a little request for you, would you ask your boyfriend for an autograph for me, he won't say no to you, for this you have the next weekend off," he said softly as he followed me.

O my got, but on the other hand a free weekend? I will not refuse, entering the room, I approached him, he snapped something on his phone when he saw me, he immediately got up, put the phone in his pocket and walked towards me.