Chapter 86: The Purple Blood Body Refinement Technique!

TL: Etude

The Yun family's estate was vast, spanning several miles with numerous high-rise buildings, resembling a small Kingdom. The family had a large population too, with the main lineage and various branches accounting for nearly 100,000 people—this was the foundation of the leading clan in the Demon Sea Base. Ye Tian came near the Yun family estate, harboring the intention to copy extraordinary cultivation talents. His talent for copying had a range of 500 meters; if Yun Tian appeared within that range, Ye Tian could surreptitiously replicate the other's extraordinary cultivation talent.

However, Ye Tian quickly found himself disappointed. He didn't catch sight of Yun Tian, nor did he see any other extraordinary talents within the Yun family. Clearly, they were deep within the family estate. Unless he entered the estate or waited for these extraordinarily talented martial warriors to come out, he would have difficulty copying their abilities.

He gave up on the Yun family.

Shortly after, Ye Tian continued his search for other extraordinary cultivation talents, but was unsuccessful.

Clearly, even with a 500-meter coverage area, if he couldn't find anyone, he couldn't copy anything.

"In a few days, the auction will take place. I should encounter some extraordinary cultivation talents then," he thought. Ye Tian could only place his hopes on this upcoming auction.

Time swiftly reached the day the auction was to begin. This auction held by the Martial Pavilion wasn't particularly large-scale; it was one of the routine auctions conducted every couple of months. Nevertheless, it was hosted at the Martial Pavilion headquarters, and many people attended.

Early in the morning, Ye Tian left his house and hurried to the Martial Pavilion headquarters.

"Truly majestic!" Ye Tian exclaimed, gazing at the hundred-meter-high Martial Pavilion headquarters. The place was heavily guarded; almost all of the soldiers were highly skilled martial warriors, and there were even Grandmasters overseeing security.

And that was just the exterior. Ye Tian speculated that the interior would be even more heavily fortified, perhaps even guarded by individuals at the King level.

The Martial Pavilion was organized by three major families, among which the Yue family was the weakest. Yet the Pavilion had King-level attendants, so it made sense for there to be King-level guardians.

Here at the headquarters, even those at the King level wouldn't dare to act recklessly.

Upon entering, Ye Tian presented his invitation and was soon led by a female staff member to the fifth floor of the Martial Pavilion, where the auction was taking place.

Upon arrival, Ye Tian took his seat according to his invitation. The auction venue differed from what he had imagined. There were no private rooms; everyone sat in a large hall. The only saving grace was that the seats were spaced out, preventing a sense of congestion.

The venue could accommodate around 1,000 people, although it wasn't guaranteed that many would attend.

"Copy Talent!" With a thought, Ye Tian's talent for copying enveloped the entire auction hall.

Soon, the talents of everyone present emerged one by one.

"The talents are all quite high," Ye Tian mused silently.

Those who could attend this auction were no minor figures; hence, it was unlikely that their talents would be mediocre. The lowest were high-level cultivation talents, and there were quite a few top-level ones. As for extraordinary-level cultivation talents, Ye Tian had yet to see any.