Chapter 119: The Convergence of the Three Major Bases!

TL: Etude

"After going through a battle, my cultivation speed has significantly increased. My physical strength has already reached the level of 16 Elephants!" Ye Tian tested his strength and expressed his satisfaction.

Under normal circumstances, for a Grandmaster who had just broken through, raising their strength from 1.5 Elephants to 16 Elephants would take several years or even a decade. Even for someone with extraordinary talent, it would still take a year to achieve this feat.

Yet, Ye Tian had been cultivating at the Grandmaster level for less than two months. The improvement in his strength could only be described as terrifying!

Ding Ding!

His communicator received a message. Ye Tian glanced at it and knew it was time, as notified by Yun Mengli.

This time, Ye Tian would be participating as a king-level combatant, not as an array master. He was merely a mid-level array master, with far less experience compared to others. Since he knew only a few arrays, participating in setting up top-level grand arrays would not be much help. It would be more effective for him to defend against fierce beasts as a king-level combatant.

"Xiao Xue, let's go together!"

Ye Tian prepared to take Xiao Xue to the spatial rift. He didn't want to reveal his flying talent; displaying too many abilities could arouse suspicion. As for whether Xiao Xue would be recognized, Ye Tian wasn't concerned.

In his view, a creature with a Dawn-class bloodline like a dragon was beyond the reach of king-level beings like Yun Mengli; they would never recognize Xiao Xue.

So, there was no need to worry.

After all, if he was always afraid of revealing Xiao Xue's identity, wouldn't he be forever afraid to take him out?

Both human and beast arrived at the east side of the Demon Sea Base.

Outside the base, various king-level individuals hovered in the air.

At that moment, Ye Tian also emerged, riding on Xiao Xue into the sky.

"Friend Ye!"

A figure flew over, it was Lord Yue Ling.

"Brother Yue!"

Ye Tian greeted with a clenched fist.

"Friend Ye, this beast of yours is quite extraordinary. I actually don't recognize it. It somewhat resembles the dragons from legends; could it be a dragon beast?"

Lord Yue Ling looked at Xiao Xue, surprised.

Hearing Lord Yue Ling's words, Xiao Xue snorted a few times, clearly dissatisfied.

He was a pure-blooded dragon, and being compared to a lower bloodline dragon beast by Lord Yue Ling upset him!

Ye Tian patted Xiao Xue's head to soothe him and then said to Lord Yue Ling, "You are correct; Xiao Xue is indeed a dragon beast, and quite a powerful one at that!"

Lord Yue Ling smiled, "I initially thought you couldn't fly and was prepared to carry you along. Now it seems unnecessary!"

The two chatted for a while.

Suddenly, Ye Tian asked, "Brother Yue, do you know anything about the Super Base?"

Curious about the situation there, he took this opportunity to ask Lord Yue Ling, who was a king-level being.

Hearing the term 'Super Base', Lord Yue Ling's expression became serious, "The Super Base is very mysterious, said to be deep within China. Our Demon Sea Base was actually located along the original East China Sea coast. However, the Earth has grown so much that we are now far from the ocean. The Super Base has a population much larger than ours, and their strength surpasses us by more than one level. I don't know the specifics as I've never been inside, but I've heard from King Mengli that even his invincible king-level strength is not remarkable there."