Chapter 75: Creating a Personal Space!

TL: Etude

"First, a bath. I feel all sweaty!" Ye Tian frowned, sniffed the air around him, and promptly stood up. He leapt into the lake. After cleansing himself, he circulated his qi and blood to raise his body temperature. Soon enough, his soaked clothes were dried. Not needing to hang clothes to dry was a skill that could be considered one of the abilities of a Martial Warrior.

"Ye Tian, are you alright?" Yue Ling approached and asked.

"I'm fine," Ye Tian shook his head. Not only was he fine, but he had also made quite a gain, a fact he couldn't share with Yue Ling.

"Has your talent undergone any changes?" Yue Ling curiously inquired.

"I'm not sure yet, but I feel my mental strength has increased considerably. I haven't noticed anything else," Ye Tian responded.

"Try exploring your talents; maybe you'll notice something," Yue Ling tried to comfort Ye Tian. Deep down, she thought that Ye Tian's talents hadn't changed and that he had wasted an Earth Surge Golden Lotus. However, she didn't want to demoralize him, so she chose to offer comforting words instead.

But she was overthinking it.

"Let's go," said Ye Tian, having acquired what he wanted. There was no reason to stay; better to explore other places for opportunities.

Yue Ling naturally agreed, and they both left the cave. Before leaving, Ye Tian had Yue Ling help him store the body of the Moon-Stealing Wolf into a storage bag. He had earlier said that he wanted the creature's body. Though it no longer served any purpose for him, he couldn't suddenly decide not to take it; that would be hard to explain. With no other option, he had Yue Ling assist him in carrying it away.

The Moon-Stealing Wolf's body wasn't large, making it easy to carry, so Yue Ling did him the favor.

Along the way, Ye Tian was quietly studying his spatial talents. Yue Ling couldn't sense the fluctuations in space, so she remained oblivious to Ye Tian's secret research. If she had known, she would've been shocked.

In no time, Ye Tian mastered not just teleportation, but also spatial perception and spatial marking.

He even realized that spatial marking and teleportation could be combined. For instance, he could leave a spatial mark in one place and then teleport to the mark from another location. This was pinpoint teleportation!

However, due to Yue Ling's presence, he would have to postpone this experiment for later.

"Time to create my personal space," Ye Tian was greatly excited by this ability. With a personal space, he could store a lot of items without having to carry them himself.

Of course, the process had to be done discreetly, so Yue Ling wouldn't find out.

Creating a personal space wasn't complicated. All he needed to do was use his spatial talents to leave a spatial mark on himself, then pour spatial energy into it, forming a small space which could be expanded later.

The size of the personal space was closely related to the level of his talents and his personal power.

"Let's begin," Ye Tian placed a spatial mark on a bone cell in his left wrist.

Next, he channeled his spatial talent, slowly infusing spatial energy into the mark.

Boom!

A massive influx of spatial energy converged on the spatial mark, causing it to metamorphose. An entrance squeezed open on the spatial membrane above the bone cell, revealing another dimension.

As the spatial energy poured in, a small point appeared in Ye Tian's consciousness. This point, initially serving as an origin, began to expand into a small space about one cubic centimeter in size after absorbing a great deal of spatial energy.

Obviously, a personal space couldn't be this small; it could still expand.

With more spatial energy flowing in, the small space gradually enlarged.

About ten minutes later, the small space finally expanded to the size of one cubic meter.

Yet Ye Tian had not yet reached his limit; he could continue to expand the pocket dimension he carried with him. Half a day later, Ye Tian finally felt that he had reached a limit. No matter how he manipulated his spatial talent to pour energy into the dimension, it could no longer expand.

Entering the pocket dimension in his consciousness, he took a close look. The space was like a cubic room with a side length of 5 meters, making the entire space 125 cubic meters. Such a space was already enormously large, far surpassing most storage bags. Yue Ling's storage bag was considered good quality, but according to her, it was only 30 cubic meters, unable to carry that much.

Moreover, storage bags could easily be stolen. Once taken, all the stored items would be lost. However, a pocket dimension couldn't be stolen so easily. Even if his arm were cut off, Ye Tian would still be able to communicate with his pocket dimension. The only way it could be lost would be if someone managed to destroy the space, but that was not easy to accomplish.

In short, having a pocket dimension was more than a little convenient. After creating it, Ye Tian covertly transferred some valuable items from his bag into the pocket dimension, such as the two "Soul Flowers" that he silently moved.

Additionally, he transferred several hundred-year-old medicinal herbs into his pocket dimension. As for other things, he kept them in his bag to maintain a disguise.

Boom!

From a distance, sounds of battle resounded, the fluctuation of energy indicating intense combat. "Yue Ling, someone or some beast is fighting," Ye Tian said.

Judging from the sounds of battle, they were only ten miles away, which was not far for a warrior. "Let's go take a look," Yue Ling said.

Ye Tian nodded and immediately led Yue Ling toward the noise. When they were about three miles from the site of the battle, Ye Tian used his spatial perception ability to scout ahead.

A wave of spatial awareness dispersed, extending forward at an incredible speed. In that moment, Ye Tian's perception seemed to pierce through space itself, offering him a clear view of what lay three miles ahead.

This was the formidable ability of spatial perception, which allowed not only for a great range but also for crystal clear understanding, unlike mere mental perception, which could only provide a rough sense of the situation.

"Warriors!"

Ye Tian saw five warriors attacking a fierce beast. Near the beast grew a clump of red grass, flames burning on its leaves, appearing very extraordinary.

"What is this grass?" Ye Tian's limited knowledge left him unable to recognize the plant, but perhaps Yue Ling might know.

These five warriors were all elite, and two of them even had offensive talents. They circled a high-level beast that also had offensive abilities. If they took their time and were cautious, the beast would definitely be defeated without causing any harm to the warriors.

Yet, at that moment, the five warriors seemed frantic, deploying their ultimate moves one after another, not caring about the cost. They were even willing to injure themselves to speed up the killing of the beast.

"They are so desperate; this piece of grass must be extraordinary," Ye Tian speculated.

"Yue Ling, let's speed up!" Ye Tian turned to Yue Ling.

"Okay!"

Although Yue Ling had no idea what was happening ahead, she followed Ye Tian as they sped up their pace. Unfortunately, the dense trees within the secret realm severely restricted their speed. Yue Ling almost lost control of her body and ran into a tree when she tried to speed up.

Seconds later, they crossed the three-mile distance.

Ye Tian and Yue Ling arrived at the battleground.