Chapter 104: Seven Flaws!

TL: Etude

"A wager? Alright!"

The young man pondered for a moment before speaking, "Betting money is too uninteresting. How about we bet on points instead? Once you become a junior array master, you can earn 100 points as a reward from the Array Masters Association. These points can't be bought with money; you can only earn them by taking on tasks from the association. Therefore, points are extremely valuable. I am quite confident in becoming an array master, although I'm not sure about you. Shall we settle on this wager?"

"Agreed!"

Ye Tian consented.

He wasn't short on money, but he did lack points. Although he wasn't sure how many points he needed for the Qi Gathering Array design, it was undoubtedly good to earn more points.

Why wouldn't he agree if this young man was willing to give him points?

Name: Chen Dong

Cultivation Talent: High-level

Array Talent: Low-level

Looking at the talent information of the young man, Chen Dong, Ye Tian sneered internally, "A mere low-level array master, even if you have studied array patterns for a longer time, the gap between high-level and low-level array talents is insurmountable with just time alone."

The second round of the examination began.

One by one, array plate embryos were brought over by the staff, one for each person.

Array plate embryos were made of special materials capable of holding array patterns, whereas energy paper could only hold array marks. If one were to connect the array marks into an array, the energy paper would inevitably shatter, unable to withstand the power of the array.

Therefore, to lay out an array, one must use an array plate embryo.

"Begin!"

As the voice of Examiner Chen Yao fell, the examinees began to set up their arrays.

Ye Tian picked up an inscription pen, dipped it in a bit of beast blood, and began to inscribe.

With the support of his high-level array talent, he inscribed the first array mark.

Then, building on that first array mark, he continued to inscribe one mark after another.

Guided by his high-level array talent, he was constructing a soundproofing array in a three-dimensional space.

"Draw a stroke here, and another here..."

Thanks to the amplification of his high-level array talent, Ye Tian had a clear grasp of how to inscribe the array, a level of detail control that low-level array talents couldn't match.

Soon enough.

Ye Tian had inscribed 20 array marks, forming an array space.

"Just one final step left," Ye Tian thought to himself.

Immediately after, he channeled some energy into the three-dimensional array space.

Boom!

The array plate burst into brilliance, forming a simple array!

A soundproofing array had been successfully set up!

Examiner Chen Yao looked at Ye Tian with surprise and admiration, then nodded, signaling Ye Tian to sit to the side and practice, waiting for the examination of the others to finish.