Chapter 15: Bronze Level Blade Technique

TL: Etude

"Fortunately, the body is intact, otherwise, there would be no way to replicate the talent!" Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief.

As for the limitations of copying talents, he had already experimented with it in the wild area. If the corpse was too mutilated, he would not be able to see the talent situation, and naturally, he would not be able to replicate the talent.

"Replicate Shadow Talent!" Ye Tian's mind moved, and he began the replication.

In an instant, the Shadow Talent was successfully copied.

He didn't go home but began to integrate the talent on the spot.

Merging basic Shadow Talent wasn't too painful for Ye Tian, as his body's strength was far beyond what it had been before, and having merged many talents several times, his immunity to pain had increased.

So, only some minor pain occurred in his body, and he was sweating a bit, but otherwise, there was nothing wrong.

Ten minutes later, the Shadow Talent was successfully integrated.

At this point, Ye Tian's talent situation had changed.

Human: Ye Tian Cultivation

Cultivation Talent: Intermediate

Speed Talent: Basic

Blade Talent: Intermediate

Shadow Talent: Basic

"Four kinds of talents!" Ye Tian was very satisfied with his current talents. He didn't know about other bases, but he was sure that in Linhai Base, no one had more talents than him.

In Linhai Base, he was definitely invincible at the same level.

"There should be good things on Li Cun's body, right?" Ye Tian carefully examined Li Cun's corpse.

Li Cun's knife was good; it was a black knife with a blood groove in the middle. There was not a single nick on this black knife, whereas his own knife had been severely damaged after this battle.

"Presumably, this black knife must be a very sharp elemental weapon. It can be used as a weapon!" Ye Tian was delighted to pick up Li Cun's black knife, and he searched through Li Cun's clothes.

Soon, all the things on Li Cun's body were searched by Ye Tian.

A secret book, three gold cards, five white cards, and some loose bills.

Seeing these gains, Ye Tian was excited, even more so than when he copied the Shadow Talent.

Because one gold card represented 1 million in money, and one white card represented 100,000. There were more than three million here!

"The gold card is equivalent to a bank card from the previous life. Linhai Base doesn't have the technology to make gold cards. It is said that some big bases made them, and the bank in Linhai Base was set up by those big bases. These gold cards can even be used to withdraw money in big bases!" Ye Tian thought secretly.

With an additional three million in money, Ye Tian's worth suddenly surged many times, and coupled with the Shadow Talent, he felt he could grow quickly, even to the point where he could ignore the Mo family.

"Right now, there's one more problem to solve—Mo Shaobei!" A hint of killing intent flashed in Ye Tian's eyes.

Now, it was a matter of life and death between him and Mo Shaobei.

Even if he did not seek revenge on Mo Shaobei, once Li Cun did not return for a long time, and he remained alive, Mo Shaobei would surely know that Li Cun had failed. The next attack might even be a later-stage Martial Warrior or even an Elite Martial Warrior.