Chapter 124: The Defense Secret: Understood!

TL: Etude

"Silver-tier blade technique!"

Ye Tian was incredibly excited. The silver-tier blade technique he had so desperately yearned for turned out to be of his own creation.

If anyone were told that a Grandmaster had created a silver-tier blade technique, no one would believe it.

Of course, this achievement was not solely due to the Enlightenment Stele; Ye Tian's top-tier talent in blade techniques also played a significant role.

Without that elite talent in blade techniques, even if he had the talent for enlightenment, he wouldn't have been able to create a silver-tier blade technique. In fact, even with average talent, creating a bronze-tier blade technique would be highly unlikely.

It took exceptional talent combined with the extraordinary Enlightenment Stele to create this silver-tier blade technique.

"I have a feeling that given enough time, I could even create a gold-tier blade technique. A month is far from enough, even a year might not suffice!" Ye Tian speculated.

Therefore, he abandoned the idea of developing a gold-tier blade technique.

For this self-created silver-tier blade technique, Ye Tian chose a name—Heavenly Extreme Slash!

According to Ye Tian's calculations, the Heavenly Extreme Slash was a perfect fit for him and would boost his strength far more than it would for others. The entry-level Heavenly Extreme Slash could amplify the attack by eight times, the intermediate level by nine times, the advanced level by ten times, and the perfected level by twelve times.

Typically, a silver-tier attack-type blade technique would offer an amplification of around eleven times at most.

However, it wasn't just the twelve-fold amplification of attack power that made Heavenly Extreme Slash formidable. It could also double one's speed when mastered to the perfect level.

If word got out about such a silver-tier blade technique, it would certainly incite fierce competition among those with blade talents, even to the point of life and death struggles.

"Mastering blade techniques isn't the real purpose of the Enlightenment Stele. The real benefit lies in improving one's comprehension. It's because my comprehension has improved that I've been able to create a silver-tier blade technique. As for the so-called increase in intelligence, that's merely the residual effects of the Enlightenment Stele. How ridiculous it is for these heavenly kirin beasts to consider this a benefit! I can't waste the remaining twenty or so days; I should focus on comprehending blade intent," Ye Tian thought.

Ye Tian believed that only by using blade techniques effectively could the true purpose of the Enlightenment Stele be realized.

His current understanding of blade intent was only 21%. But with the help of the Enlightenment Stele, he could definitely improve quickly.

Comprehending!

Countless complex mysteries of blade intent flickered through Ye Tian's mind as he started to absorb the essence of blade intent.

Gradually, his understanding of blade intent soared.

21%!

22%!

23%!

24%!

25%!

His understanding was improving every moment. This rate of improvement was unachievable in the outside world; a day of hard practice here was equivalent to a month or even two in the outside world.