Chapter 130: Opening Acupoints, Advancing to King Level!

TL: Etude

Having set up the High-level Qi Gathering Array capable of amassing ten times the elemental energy, he could cultivate here and the speed of his cultivation could reach more than five times!

Originally, cultivating within the Intermediate Qi Gathering Array could only augment his cultivation speed by three times, enabling an increase of 9 elephants of force in a month. Now with a cultivation speed of five times, he could gain at least 15 elephants of force in a month!

15 elephants of force in a month, what did this imply?

"In a little over a month, I can step into the pinnacle of Grandmasters, possessing the qualification to challenge the King realm!"

Ye Tian murmured to himself.

Thus, Ye Tian moved his cultivation spot to his underground cultivation chamber.

He didn't inform Ye Yu about the high-level cultivation chamber, deciding to tell her before leaving the Demon Sea Base. After all, the intermediate cultivation chamber was sufficient for Ye Yu at the moment. She was only at the Great Martial Realm, and cultivating too quickly wasn't good either. It was better to cultivate steadily and solidify her foundation.

With a five-fold increase in cultivation speed, Ye Tian became more diligent in his cultivation.

Day after day of cultivation passed. During this time, Yue Ling also visited Ye Tian, but they only exchanged a few words. When Yue Ling learned that Ye Tian was about to head to the Zhonghai Super Base, she was nothing but envious.

For her, spending a lifetime in the Demon Sea Base was the reality. If lucky, she could step into the King level. If not, she'd remain at the pinnacle of Grandmasters forever.

This was her fate, as well as the fate of many talents in the Demon Sea Base.

Ye Tian felt helpless about this, as he couldn't possibly help Yue Ling with all his might.

For Ye Tian, striving to enhance Ye Yu's talents and aiming for higher realms was already extremely challenging. Yue Ling, after all, was an outsider and couldn't compare to Ye Yu.

Although their relationship was good, it was merely friendship. (damn)

"Perhaps a quiet life in the Demon Sea Base is more suitable for her!" Ye Tian thought.

The Super Base wasn't necessarily safer; the competition there might be even fiercer, and life there might not be as comfortable as in the Demon Sea Base.

Yue Ling wasn't cut out for the Super Base. Even if her talent fortuitously advanced to the extraordinary level and became a powerful martial King, she might just be in the lower echelons within the Super Base.

Without sufficient talent, there was no need to force entry into that circle.

Ye Tian craved entry into the Super Base because he could replicate talents. Otherwise, he wouldn't be in such a hurry to go there.

40 days later.

Ye Tian had been in seclusion for 40 days. Besides daily meals and sleep, he spent the rest of his time in the high-level cultivation chamber.

Now,

He had reached the pinnacle of Grandmasters.

"A physical strength of 100 elephants of force is the limit, even with a perfect foundation. Unless, I break through the bottleneck to advance to the King level."

"Grandmasters cultivate meridians, while King level cultivates acupoints. The human body has 365 main acupoints. Opening all 365 main acupoints allows entry into the pinnacle of King level, possessing 10000 elephants of force. However, this proccess is very, very hard!"