Prom Night

Knuckles just got done with his final exam. On once the bell rung, he walked out of the classroom.

Jet caught up with him and asked, "So have yourself a babe to ask to prom with?"

Knuckles answered, "No. I doubt Sonic would. Besides, he doesn't have fun anymore."

Jet asked, "Yet you're going to have prom night alone?"

Knuckles answered him, "I don't think I will be going. Besides we're two schools apart. Even if he agrees with me there is no way it would work. The school won't allow it."

Jet smiled and said, "Not what I heard. They're allowing both our schools and the all hedgehog academy has agree to combine our schools under one roof. Which means they'll both have prom night in one building. In a rented venue."

Knuckles was surprised but he sighed and said, "Not going to happen."

Jet replied 'giving him a noogie', "Come on, your parents would probably make you go."

Knuckles sighed before waving goodbye to Jet for now.

When he arrived home, he sat down and looking down. Sadly he didn't have tutoring today.

Lara-Lee entered the living room and asked, "Aren't you going to prom?"

Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "What for Mother? I can't even go. Besides the one I want cannot go out anymore."

Lara-Lee then said, "Why nonsense Knuckles. You need to go. It's the time where you go. If you don't you'll regret it."

Locke 'in the kitchen' said, "Your mother's right son. You should go."

Knuckles facepalms as he stood up and said, "If I don't see Sonic there I will regret it as well."

Lara-Lee whispered to Locke, "Should we get Jules and Aleena involved?"

Locke answered her, "There's no need. They'll get all three of the children to go to the prom, whether the boys want to or not."

Lara-Lee smiled 'knowing Aleena could not bare her child not having any fun'.

(A short while later)

The prom was beautiful, the Students and staff from both schools were having a good time.

Knuckles on the other hand just leaned against the wall.

He was in a black tux alone. He just sighed deeply. He then mocked his parents, "If you don't go you'll regret it."

Knuckles said to himself, "I already do regret it. I told them I'll regret it even if I go. But no they want me to go anyways."

He sighed. It was a a little bit calm but lonely. Until Knuckles saw a certain hedgehog in a blue tux alone sitting on one of the tables.

Sonic didn't have his glasses on though he didn't find this fun either.

Knuckles walked towards him before sitting down next to him.

He greeted him, "Hey."

Sonic greeted him back before Knuckles asked, "How are you babe?"

Sonic shrugged before he answered, "I didn't want to go but Mother gave me that puppy eyed face to me and my brother if I didn't go. I still fall for that sad mommy trap of hers."

He then pulled out a container and took out two contact lens. Turned out Sonic had contacts on but they weren't comfortable on him.

Sonic said to him, "It's not really comfortable wearing contacts. I'm better off..."

He trailed off as he took the contact container and pulled out his glasses case.

He sighed deeply before Knuckles opened the case and placed Sonics glasses on him.

He said to the blue hedgehog with a flirtatious tone, "I prefer you in glasses anyways four-eyes. Besides it makes you look cute."

Sonic blushed and replied, "Please don't embarrass yourself."

He chuckled at Sonics snobby manners as Sonic smiled a little.

Then it happened, the slow dancing began. Knuckles stood up and asked, "May I have this dance my cute nerd?"

Sonic looks away and answered, "I don't dance anymore. Sorry..."

Knuckles rolled his eyes before he took Sonics hand and had him stood up.

Knuckles then said to him, "Maybe it's time I tutor you. Dancing more like. Come on. It will be okay."

The two went to the dance floor. They found themselves in the middle of the dancefloor before Knuckles faces Sonic.

He placed his hand on his shoulder before he wrapped his arm around Sonics waist and took his other hand.

Sonic was a little shaky at first but for a short moment, he started getting the hang of it.

Both Sonic and Knuckles were having a beautiful night.

Knuckles asked, "Sonic? I know you don't want to but, would you mind being my boyfriend again?"

Sonic looks down but said to him, "Alright. You win, I'll be yours again."

Knuckles smiled while the two danced around. Then, Knuckles said while the lights glowed around them, "I love you 'four eyes'."

Sonic replied with a smile, "so love you ya fun-loving good for nothing."

Knuckles simply said 'offensively but playfully', "Huh!? Hey!"

Then, Knuckles kissed Sonic in the middle of the dance floor while the audience clapped. Though Jet 'who was provoking Manic and got beaten and was happy about it' said to himself, "Good work red. Good work."

Manic stretched a little as Jet said, "Glad to have the bad ass back."

Manic replied to him, "I maybe a nerd but I can still give you a bruise Jet."

It was the most beautiful time of both Sonic and Knuckles life.

From that day, they started dating again. After graduation they went to separate colleges but kept in touch.

Though they even see each other in the holidays. Once they graduate college, Knuckles will propose to Sonic and the two will be engaged in the first week of spring. When the cherry blossoms bloom.

______________________________

The end.

A/N: Another Sonuckles story done. Phew. I haft to be honest doing  nerd SonicXrebel Knuckles was a tough one to do. But I have to admit it was creative.

So as always, stay tune for the next Sonuckles story, ladies and gentleman.