Straight A Brothers

(2 years later)

In the city, near the All Hedgehog Academy. 15 year old Sonic 'in glasses' and his older brother 'in their All Hedgehog academy uniforms' were waiting to cross to get to school. Sonic was reading a book for his test.

They were in their Sophomore Year as much as their sister is.

Sonic asked as he looked at his book, "Ready for the test brother?" Manic replied in a well mannered tone, "Of course I am dear brother."

Once the light turns green, the two walked to school. The two entered the gate and to the All Hedgehog Academy.

The school was lovely and like any academy it was majestic. It had other classes but also has music, dancing, art, gardening, manners, reading groups, and etiquette classes.

The boys entered the school as one of the female hedgehogs greeted them, "Greetings Adrien. Greetings Maurice."

The brother greeted back, "Good day Miss." the two entered the classroom. Sonic adjusted his glasses as he sighed deeply.

The two sat down as the class arrived. The teacher greeted the class as she placed her book down, "Good morning class."

The class greeted back, "Good morning Ms. Prince." The teacher started teaching the class as the brothers paid attention.

Though they didn't know Sonia 'who was in the back of the class' thought in concern, "My own two brothers are a couple of dorks since 2 years ago. Why did this happen?"

She thought about the day they came back from camp.

<2 years earlier at the end of June>

Sonia smirked as she thought, "Hehehe! Those two must be traumatized for life."

Aleena asked, "Do you think they're okay honey?" Jules nodded in agreement as he said, "I'm sure Aleena. Besides they gotta get ready for the entrance exams."

That's when they see the boys come on. Sonic and Manic entered the house. Aleena gasped happily and said, "My boys." Though the two bowed in a respectable way and said at the same time, "Good day Mother and Father."

Aleena was surprised at this as Jules was surprised. Sonia gasped in shock. She did not expect this. These two boys are just focused and well mannered.

Sonic looked with squinted eyes before he said, "I'm sorry to judge but has the house changed?" Jules answered, "No still the same. You feeling okay Son?"

Sonic answered him, "No sir. my eyes have been blurry. I don't know why."

Aleena a little worried said, "Oh my. You must've been blinded by those newly bright light bulbs. The counselor told me all about it before you guys came back. Guess she wasn't joking."

Sonic rubbed his eye as Aleena said, "I'll take you to an eye doctor."

Sonia was surprised at this.

<later at school>

Sonia was greeting her friends at the hedgehog academy. She heard her brothers are attending but she never thought this was gonna happen.

Sonia saw her brothers walking and reading. One of her friends asked, "Are those your brothers?" Sonia answered, "Afraid so."

Another friend of hers said with a raised brow, "They're not as playful and unfocused as you said they are."

Sonia looked down and said, "Not anymore. They're not the brothers I know."

<flashback ends>

Sonia finished her test as the whole class did. Including her own brothers.

The teacher grabbed their tests and grade them. The teacher looked at Sonic and said with a smile, "Another A + Maurice. I'm impressed. You must've studied hard."

Sonic answered like a gentleman as she gave him back her paper, "I have been studying since 8'th grade. Nothing to brag about Ms. Quinn."

The teacher giggled and said, "It is definitely something to brag about." She then turn to Manic and said, "Another A+ Adrien. You and your brother are focused. You both are not as unfocused Sonia said you were."

Manic replied to her, "We used to be but now we are more focused than we ever been."

The teacher chuckled a little and said as she passed the tests to the students, "Change is a good thing. You straight A boys are really smart."

Sonia felt sick to her stomach. Ever since they got back they just feel like focused and quiet. Though what's bothering her most is her younger brother 'Sonic'.

Every class they went through all A's.

They're last class was history class. Once again they get another A.

Sonia would want her brothers to mature but not like this. It worries her. Yet no one is even thinking twice.

Just after school, the boys walked out of school without competing each other.

Sonia walked with her brothers and said, "Hey guys."

Manic said politely, "Good Afternoon little sister."

Sonic said to her, "Good day."

Sonia frowned and said nothing. For two whole years she at first thought it was fine but overtime she just feels worried.

The three siblings walked home together while the whole way home was quiet.

Though Sonia wasn't the only one.