Trying to get your attention

After the tutoring, Knuckles was a little brain dead. Sonic nerd talk really made him numb.

Though Knuckles was able to ace his test, that didn't make him happy.

But with Knuckles attempts to get Sonics attention, it only results in him getting neglected.

Sonic was reading a book on the sidewalk on the way home from school.

Knuckles 'who was able to catch up to Sonic' greeted him but Sonic just ignored him and walked off.

Knuckles looked at him as he watched him walked passed him.

Knuckles then caught up with him and said, "Hey Sonic? Hey, nerd boy."

Sonic rolled his eyes and focused his attention to his reading and walking.

Knuckles stood in front of him and said, "Hey nerd, you can't ignore me forever."

Sonic walked around him as Knuckles growled a little.

He said to himself, "What's it take for a quiet nerd to look at me?"

Sonic stopped at a stop sign as Knuckles stopped beside him.

He then said to Sonic, "So nerd, you have plans today?"

Sonic rolled his eyes and said nothing. He adjusted his glasses and sighed deeply 'thinking Knuckles won't leave him alone'.

Sonic only said nothing to him. Knuckles was huffed in a pout like state.

He then said, "Oh come on baby you know you can't resist me."

Sonic looked at him without turning his head but he kept paying attention to the book instead of his ex-boyfriend.

The blue hedgehog was being bothered as Knuckles said, "Hey stop ignoring me 4 eyes."

Once the light turned green the people 'including Sonic' walked to the other side.

Knuckles ran after him and said as he grabbed his arm, "WILL YOU JUST STOP AND TALK TO ME FOR A SECOND!?"

Sonics eyes widened at the arm grab before Sonic swiped his arm and shouted, "GET OFF OF ME!!"

He then ran off as Sonic kept paying attention to his reading with a panic look on his face.

Knuckles was a little shocked at this. One grab of the arm and he freaks out?

Something was not right.