Shocking News

After they got home, Aleena asked Sonic, "Sweetie? Are you gonna be okay?" Sonic looks at her with tears and said, "I'll be fine Mother. Am I that annoying?"

Jules answered 'butting in', "No son your not. You were just trying to be a cute lover. I mean we found it cute too. But you're too young to date anyway."

Sonic said with a down tone, "I understand Dad. Thanks."

Jules then said as Sonic went upstairs, "Don't worry son, there is plenty of men and women to go around." Sonic entered his room and slammed the door.

Sonia 'who heard the news about her brothers entering the academy' asked as she saw Sonic a little upset, "What happened?" Manic answered flatly, "I'll tell you later little sister."

Before Manic can go to console his brother, Jules stopped him and said, "Hold on Adrien. We need to tell you something first."

Manic had a feeling it's not going to be good.

<meanwhile with Sonic>

The poor blue hedgehog sat on his bed covered his face while crying in heartache. He said, "Oh why? That jerk! He left me for that player! Is this how heartache feels? I am so useless."

He sobbed as Manic entered his room before he sat down. He wrapped an arm around his brother and said with an upset tone, "There there bro. It's okay. Let it out."

Sonic then buried his face on Manics chest and said while crying, "Big brother it hurts." Manic hugged him for comfort and said, "That's how a broken heart is. Words and weapons can hurt. It's going to be okay."

Sonic sniffed and broke the hug. He said to Manic, "He was a jerk to me all school year. I never knew he was seeing Jet. I shoulda seen the signs."

Manic pats his back and said, "Ehh, he doesn't deserve you. But look Sonic. Things will turn up okay. But I have good news and bad news."

Wanting to be cheered up and Manic was the shoulder he cry on. Manic has been there for Sonic whenever he needed someone the most.

He asked as he sniffed in tears, "What's the good news Manic?"

Manic smiled a little before he said while wiping his brothers tears away, "The Good News is. You and me will be spending time all summer."

Sonic smiled a little and said, "That's great Manic." Though he frowned and asked as he sees Manics uneasy expression, "But what's with the uneasy frown?"

Manic answered him, "Well that's the bad news. We'll be spending summer in a geeky summer camp and when we get back in the end of the month, we have Summer school!"

Sonic gasped before he and Manic stutter and screamed in the room.

Aleena and Jules 'who heard the scream'.

Aleena told Jules, "I told you they wouldn't like it honey."

Jules shrugs and said, "It's for their own good Aleena. They need to study for their entrance exams at the All Hedgehog Academy. They do any grade at the academy. Plus I heard the summer camp there has good therapy."

Sonia was actually enjoying it as she snickered and said, "Oh boy how I enjoy their sense of irony here."