Late Night Study

Sonic was in his room studying for a history test. It was night out.

One of those beautiful star nights that makes couples  swoon at the moon. But to Sonic is was nothing. His parents are out for some quality time and relied on their teenage children to watch the house.

He didn't have much time for fun as he use too. He heard a knock on the door as he said while reading, "Come on in."

The door opened and it revealed Sonia in her dress and jacket. She said, "Hey brother, I'm going out for pizza you want to come?"

Sonic answered her while studying, "No thank you I'm just gonna have leftovers from the fridge."

Sonia frowned and asked, "Ugh! When are you gonna go back to the brothers I used to know?"

Sonic answered, "Uhuh. Just have fun and don't drink."

Sonia protested, "I don't drink alcohol. I only drink water or something else!"

Sonic wasn't paying attention. Before Sonic, she asked Manic but failed. She even tried to persuade him to go but failed.

Sonia then said 'trying to persuade her brother', "Come on baby brother. I'll let you play video games."

Sonic replied, "No thank you I haft to study."

Sonia sighed in defeat and walks out. She asked herself in an upset tone, "This is stupid! What happened to the brothers I used to have?"

After Sonia left, Sonic had remaining quality time for himself while studying.

Though his study time was interrupted by a tap on the window.

It was the sound of someone throwing pebbles. Sonic had to adjusted his glasses.

He then pulled out the curtains to see who was doing it. No doubt it was Knuckles 'who had a hand full of small pebbles'.

Sonic frowned and asked as he opened the window, "What do you want? Come by to look down on me?" Knuckles replied to him, "Sonic listen I know this is sudden but I was wondering if you want to hang out at the pizza place."

Sonic growled and said in a snobby tone, "I don't have time for it. I have a test to study for. You better scram before my Father catch's you."

Sonic slams the window shut and locks it. No amount of attention is going to change his mind.

Knuckles frowned and looks down. He whispered, "I was afraid he was gonna say that."

He sighed deeply and walked home.

<once he got home>

Lara-Lee 'who was waiting' asked, "Where have you been?"

Knuckles answered as he sat down on the couch, "Nowhere special Mom."

Lara-Lee asked strictly, "You went over to see Sonic didn't you?" Knuckles replied, "Mom. I want him back! But he's a nerd!"

Lara-Lee 'surprised' said, "Oh wow, he is? That's wonderful. No wonder Aleena brags about him and his brother."

She sighed and said, "I'm so jealous. I wish you had straight A's son."

Knuckles facepalmed and groaned as Locke heard about it. He said to Lara-Lee, "Hey is Sonic a nerd? That's good to hear. Jules isn't really bothered by his sons geeking it up a little."

Knuckles muttered, "Even my parents are amazed by Sonics nerd ways. Ugh what happened to my Sonic? One who was clinging?"