Morning Talk

Sonic just got ready for school and walked out. He greet his parents goodbye as he red his book.

Sonic was walking to school and adjusted his glasses while reading a book.

Sonic said to himself while walking, "This is real tragic about the girl who was accused as a witch for the wrong reason."

He sighed deeply while he stopped at the bus stop to the All Hedgehog Academy.

It was a regular school bus stop. Sonic felt the quiet peaceful but that's when Knuckles walked to him and said in a cool way, "Hey there nerd. Did you miss me?"

Sonic replied while reading, "To be honest no. I don't have time for your insulting comments today."

Knuckles sat down next to him and asked, "Not even if you look at me one sec?"

Sonic replied 'still reading' said, "No."

Knuckles was getting a little irritated that Sonic wasn't paying attention to him. He said to him, "Sonic will you stop reading and look at me?"

Sonic replied calmly, "Not a chance." Knuckles sighed deeply knowing that Sonics a geek and knowing geeks cannot pay attention to nothing but studies.

He blew in his ear on purpose. Sonic slapped him across the face.

Sonic then said, "I apologize but you shouldn't do that. That is harassment. You shouldn't be blowing in someone's ear like that. It's rude."

Knuckles was shocked about that mannered response as he felt his face where he was slapped. Sonic sighed deeply before he said as he looks at him, "Look you look, ugh. 'Decent' but unfortunately your not the type of friend I will hang out with."

The way Sonic sounded was almost well mannered and snobby. Sonic then said as the bus arrived, "There's my bus. Goodbye."

Sonic entered the bus 'leaving Knuckles behind.'

He sighed deeply and said, "Once again, I am left behind by a nerd."

Jet arrived along with a few others and said, "Hey how's it going?"

Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "Not good. Not really good actually."