Jet and Knuckles

Knuckles (now 16) was just getting C's since he entered Emerald Highschool (which is nothing more than a regular highschool).

He sighed deeply. That's when Jet showed up and asked, "Still thinking about Sonic Knuckles?" Knuckles answered, "Obviously."

Jet sighed deeply and said, "Come on Knucklehead it's been 2 years now. You can't just mope around."

Knuckles replied to him, "He's still in this city. I know it."

Jet asked, "Have you even tried going to his house?" Knuckles answered, "No, his Father turned me away. I couldn't even get him to talk to me about him."

<flashback about the last time he went to Sonics house>

Knuckles knocks on the door before seeing Jules answer it. Jules asked, "What do you want?" Knuckles asked, "Is Sonic home? I want to talk to him."

Jules rolls his eyes and said, "No. I knew it was a mistake for him to date you. He's too young to be in love with some heartbreaker. Now get off my porch or I'm calling your parents."

He slams the door as Knuckles eyes widened.

<flashback Ends>

Knuckles shrugs and said, "I can't even set one foot on his lawn without him calling my parents."

Jet replied, "Try persuading him without his folks knowing."

Knuckles asked, "But where would I find him?" Jet answered him, "Well I did see him at the library yesterday reading a book quietly. I went over to say hi to him but he looked at me like I'm wearing shoes made of rags."

Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "No doubt he's mad at us." Jet then said with a frown, "I dunno what to tell you buddy but he looked like he forgot us."

Knuckles and Jet walked to class as they looked down. Scourge asked, "Hey lovebirds, haven't you both had sex yet?"

Knuckles replied, "Gross! Get lost."

Scourge walked off as he smoked. Jet said to him, "Things haven't been the same and yet you still haven't stopped thinking about Sonic."

Knuckles sighed as he entered class. Knuckles couldn't even believe that two years ago he was super cold towards Sonic all because he was so clingy and annoying but now he give anything to be clinger too.

Though after school it's a real boring reunion for the two of them.