Chapter 33

Max's POV

We immediately went to Margarette's hometown after our honeymoon.

She wanted to introduce me to her family that's why we're here.

"Max, sila nanay, tatay at si Bea."

I smiled and crouched while placing the flowers on their graves.

"Good morning po." I greeted.

"I'm so glad to be here. I heard a lot of good stuff about you po from my wife."

Margarette placed the cloth on the ground and sat there.

I sat beside her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Sayang nga kasi hindi..hindi kayo nakadalo sa kasal..kasal ko." Her voice cracked kaya I wrapped my arm around her waist and caressed it.

"Sana..sana proud kayo sa akin." She's crying.

"Bea, kasal na ang ate o." She said while touching the grave of her sister.

I can't help, but feel sad. I'm getting teary eyed as well.

"Bea, naalala mo ba iyong..gabing tinanong mo ako sino iyong nagbigay ng panyo sa akin? Asawa ko na siya ngayon." She said while smiling.

I smiled and kissed the side of her head.

"Bea, I promise I'll take good care of your sister. I'll make her happy. Hindi ako magloloko, Bea." I sincerely said.

"Tito at Tita, safe po si Margarette with me. I hope you like me for her-"

"Sure ako. Gusto ka nila." She said while wiping her tears.

"Gusto nga ako ng anak, eh." I mumbled enough for her to hear it.

She giggled and hugged me tightly.

"Miss ko na sila.." she whispered habang isiniksik ang mukha niya sa neck ko.

I caressed her back. "They're proud of you for sure. You've been through a lot and finally naggawa mo na ang mga dreams mo. You're amazing, my love."

She nodded and hugged me tightly while crying.

I just let her kasi she needs it. I'm just glad I'm here beside her. I want to protect her with all my might. I love her so much.

.....

*4 months later*

"Architect, ito na po ba lahat?"

I looked at the materials in front of me and gave him a thumbs up.

"You know the drill, Engineer Velasco."

He smiled. "Of course, Architect. This house is going to be amazing."

I've been secretly building our house. I think, it will be finished next year and I can't wait to show her this.

She's been stressing about the IVF lately. Sabi ko nga sa kanya not to get stressed about it kasi we can wait naman pero she really love to have a baby na. Naiinggit na raw siya with the others. Malalaki na ang mga anak kasi.

I just find it cute. She wanted to buy baby clothes na rin.

"She'll love this for sure." Crystal said while looking at the view in front.

"True. Wala talagang alam si Margarette tungkol dito?" Elly asked while placing her bag on the table.

"Nope. I wanted to surprise her."