Chapter 32

Max's POV

"You can stay here na lang sa hotel if pagod ka, wife." I said while putting the strands of hair behind her ear.

"Naku, hindi naman ako pagod. Excited pa nga ako na lilibutin natin ang Paris para sa honeymoon natin, baboo." So yeah, she decided na she'll call me baboo raw kasi kinikilig daw ako whenever she calls me that which is not true naman pero my wife insisted eh so I'll let her.

I smiled and cupped her right cheek. "Okay, let's go na?"

She excitedly jumped and held my arm while palabas kami sa hotel room.

"Wife, can you stand there? I want to take a photo of you."

"Sige!" Agad naman siyang nag pose kaya I smiled and captured the scenery in front of me.

"Ganda mo." I said while kissing her head.

"Hulog na hulog ka na talaga sa akin, ah?" She chuckled while side hugging me.

"Huy, sino kaya siya? Ang ganda."

"Mag jowa ata sila."

"Hala? Taken na pala haysss."

"Ang tangkad."

"Bad mood?" I asked while intertwining our fingers together.

"Ayan na naman ang mga nagka crush sa'yo."

I chuckled and held her chin to look at me.

"I'm yours." I said and kissed her. She was taken a back from what I did pero nabawi rin naman and ngumiti while we're kissing.

I looked st my peripheral view and nabigla pa ang mga babae a while ago. They immediately walked away.

"Feeling better?"

"Oo..sorry." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay. You're cuter if you're jealous."

She smacked my arm kaya I laughed and stole a kiss from her lips.

"Huy! Nakakailan ka na, ah?" I just shrugged and held her hand.

"I love you."

"Mahal din kita, asawa ko."

She's fond of calling me random names. I find it cute kaya it's fine.

"Baboo, ano kaya ang mangyayari no kung nag confess ka sa akin noong highschool pa tayo?"

"Random thoughts?" I said while looking at the menu here sa current restaurant na nakita namin.

"Oo." She chuckled.

"Well, one things for sure is hindi mo ma reciprocate ang feelings ko sa'yo."

She nodded sadly. "Liligawan mo kaya ako? Hindi ka kaya susuko agad?"

"Knowing myself that time, like the old me, I think I'll give up my feelings for you. You really liked Night that time, eh. You were hurt because of that and I don't want to be a burden and sasakit pa ang ulo mo knowing I wasn't the one you like. I respect your feelings so much back then. I like you to the point na I'd rather not tell than hurt you pa. We didn't get along and I don't..I don't want you to stay distant sa akin kasi for sure you'll do that once nag confess ako."

She smiled and sat beside me. She cupped both of my cheeks and kissed me slowly.

I responded and gave her the same intensity.