Chapter 25

Max's POV

"You look gorgeous, Zykel." I smiled slightly.

"Thanks, mom."

I sighed and looked at the wedding invitation.

"I know you're not..you don't like this idea, Zykel and if only I can do something-"

"Mom, this is my decision. You don't have to feel guilty that you can't do something about this.."

"As your mom and just like what you've said earlier, this is your decision that's why no tienes que hacer esto." (You don't have to do this)

"Mom, we've talked about this already, okay? Just trust me."

She sighed and nodded. "Come here."

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly. "Te quiero, mamá." (I love you, mom)

"Yo también te amo hija mía." (I love you too, my daughter)

After I did my makeover, pumunta na ako sa labas for the pictorial.

I didn't see Payton today so I think this is how wedding goes.

*Phone rings*

I looked at the caller ID and unknown ang nakalagay.

I was about to answer pero I remembered what Hiro said yesterday.

I turned my phone off and pumunta na sa spot.

To be honest, I didn't get to sleep last night because of nervousness and I am scared not for me but for my friends. I appreciate their plan for me pero it is dangerous.

Why did ate Wish agreed to this, anyway?

My mom doesn't about the plan kasi for sure mag-aalala siya and I don't want that to happen.

I also heard dad's already at the venue. I can't help but roll my eyes knowing this is the first time he is panctual.

*Phone rings*

I looked at the phone that Hiro gave and answered it.

"Max."

"Noah?"

"Oo, ako ito ang pogi mong best friend." I just shook my head and pumunta muna somewhere na walang tao.

"Morning to you too, Noah." I sarcastically said kaya he laughed from the other line.

"Kamusta? Anong ginagawa mo ngayon?"

"I was about to go to the pictorial. Kayo? How are things there?"

"Planning and stuff. Don't worry, I know we can pull this off."

"Noah, I appreciate what you guys are doing for me pero what's going to happen after this?"

"Max, pagkatapos naminh makuha ka, babalik ka sa Pilipinas to be with Margarette and for sure may naggawa ka na dibah para malabanan ang Dad mo."

"Yeah, I did." Noah's right, while I'm here sa Spain, may ginawa ako in order to stop what my father wants. This wedding will not mean anything. But, it never occurred in my mind na tatakas ako.

"Max, basta mamaya, may helicopter sa helipad, okay? Pumunta ka roon bago magsimula ang kasal."

"Okay. Just make sure walang masasaktan, Noah."

"Don't worry, harmless ang gagawin natin mamaya."

"Okay. See you later, Noah."

"Kitakits!"