Hope Plaza

"I'm not coming with you."

Liam, Jim and Josh is tied and locked up in the brig.

"I'm sorry." Josh tells them.

"Don't be. You did what everyone around here has been wanting to do for days." Jim tells him and he sighs.

"You take it way too easy on me. But I get it now. For the longest time I was so mad at you for going off on that population control officer back in Chicago. But sometimes you can't help yourself." Josh tells his father.

The door then opens, they stand up to see Lucas walking in.

"You want the good news or the bad news first, Sheriff?" Lucas ask him.

"Surprise me."

"The good news is, your sons are free to go."

"No, I'm staying with him." Josh says.

"Josh." Jim says looking to Liam to make him leave too.

"Believe me, I wanted to kill you, young Shannon, a lot." Lucas tells Josh. "But I was persuaded otherwise." He says and Skye walk stands in the door way.

The soldiers grab Josh and Liam and take them out.

"Dad." Josh says.

"Let's go." The soldier says.

"Hey, dad! Dad!" Josh exclaims as they take them out.

"It's okay, Josh."

"No, don't touch him!" Josh yell.

Liam glance back at his father before they make him turn the corner and his father is out of sight.

(Scene with Lucas and Jim.)
...

(Scene with ... and Elisabeth.)
...
(Scene that Lucas and Jim. Then ...)
...
(Scene with ... , Jim and Elisabeth.)

The Shannon's all help carry Jim out of the house.

They meet Liam.

"Skye managed to get a massage to Taylor's camp. They're sending someone for you, but you have to make it to the tree line, okay?" He tells them.

"Wait, what?" Elisabeth asks. "What do you mean? Aren't you.."

His family all looks at him and he gives them an apologetic look but also determined.

"I'm not coming with you." He informs them.

"What?" Maddy ask.

"I'm not leaving Y/n and I can't get her, Skye and Deborah out right now. I'm staying. Josh." He then turns to him, who looks at him with wide eyes. "You take care of them and you help dad keep them safe. You listen to mom and dad and you show them respect and loyalty. Do you hear me Josh?" He tells his brother, who nods rapidly.

"No! But we need your help to carry Jim." Elisabeth argues, she did understand that he needed to stay with you but she had a hard time letting go of her first born right now, worried for him.

"With Josh's help, I can make it." Jim tells them.

Alarms start blaring.

"You need to hurry and I need to go. They're looking for us, and they can't see me with you when I'm gonna stay here. Stay safe. I love you." Liam tells them and hug his mother, but has to pry her off him to make her leave with them.

Maddy and Zoe hugs him and he hugs back, he leans down and kiss Zoe on the head before he run off, with one last glance at his family who watch as he leaves with a worried look for their son and brother.