Memorial Field

"Your parents would be real proud of the young women you've become."

You walk out with Taylor and Skye.

"I'm heading OTG. There's something I got to take care of." Taylor tells the two of you.

"When will you be back?" Skye asks him.

"Twenty-four hours at most."

"Good." She says.

"I've been thinking about the anniversary, as well." Taylor tells her and glance at you too. "Sure doesn't seem like three years, does it?"

"No, it doesn't." She says.

"You know, Skye, Y/n." He says putting a hand on Skye's shoulder. "Your parents would be real proud of the young women you've become." He tells you and you smile gratefully.

"You say that every year." Skye says.

"Well, it's true every year." He says and she chuckles. "We lost a lot of good people that winter. Your folks included. I think Syncillic fever has killed more people than anything else this place has thrown at us."

"Do you think they'll ever find a cure?" Skye asks him, then turning to you.

"I sure hope so." Taylor says and you pat her back slightly, with a sad smile.

"So, when I get back, if you like, the three of us can take a walk out to Memorial Field together." Taylor says, looking at Skye specifically, already knowing you would want that.

"I'd love that." She tells him and you nod with a smile.

"Good." He says.

"Thank you." Skye says and you walk away with her until you see Jim and Liam walking toward the gate. You nod to Skye and turn, going to Liam.

Liam nods to his father and Jim continues on his way to Taylor.

(Scene with Taylor, Dunham and then Jim.)

Jim walks back to where you and Liam stand talking a little. You turn when you see him approaching.

"Morning, Jim."

"Morning, Y/n." He greets back and the turn to Liam.

"Taylor put me in charge until he gets back. So we got quite the work cut out for us." Jim tells him and Liam nods.

"I need to get to work. Good luck." You say and Liam turns to you, leaning down he gives you a kiss, before you go away with a short wave to Jim.

Liam turn back to his dad, finding him smirking at him.

"It's cute. It looks right, the two of you." Jim tells him and he smiles and glance back at you.

"Feels right too." Liam says.

"That's good. It should." Jim says.

Jim the claps his hand and rubs them looking around.

"Alright, now, let's get to work." He says.

"Yes, Commander." Liam salutes and his father rolls his eyes at him.

...
(Scene with Taylor, then Mira.)
...
(Scene with Zoe and Maddy.)
(Scene with Malcolm and Jim. Let's just imagine Liam works on something else for him.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Mark, then Riley.)

Jim has Liam running around doing errands for him as a part of his work as the temporary Commander, so he takes Mark with him instead.

(Scene with Jim and Mark.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Mira.)
...
(Scene with Skye and Josh.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Malcolm.)
(Scene with Elisabeth and Skye.)
(Scene with Skye.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Mark.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth, Jim and Zoe.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Mira.)
...
(Scene with the Sixers.)
...
(Scene with Skye and Josh.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Mira.)
...
(Scene with Malcolm and Jim.)
(Scene with Zoe, Jim and Elisabeth.)
...
(Scene with Josh, Dunham and Skye.)
(Scene with Skye and the Sixer.)
...