Sonic Wave

"Zoe, eat up." Elisabeth tells her daughter in the morning.

Josh wanders around the house looking for something.

"You're gonna be late for work." Maddy tells him.

"I can't find my shoes." Josh says.

"Well, where'd you last see them?" She asks him.

"On my feet, Maddy." He snaps and she sighs. She goes somewhere in the house.

Liam comes out of the shower in only a towel around his waist, on his way to his bedroom to change.

"Seriously? Y/n isn't here, you don't need to show off your abs right now." Josh rolls his eyes. Liam chuckles and ruffles his head, Josh swatting his head away.

"Why don't you work out with me later?" Liam asks him. Grabbing his shoulders he shakes him. "Get some muscles on you."

"I have muscles." Josh mumbles and feel his biceps, flexing it to check and Liam laughs at him, then going to change in his room.

Jim then comes into the living room and kitchen.

"Hey, dad." Josh says.

"Yep."

"Have you seen my shoes?"

"Are you kidding me?" He asks him, then turning to Zoe. "Zoe, where's your jacket? Come on, we got to be there in five minutes."

"Where are we going, daddy?"

"Well, i told you, it's a surprise."

"Mommy?" She tries.

"Don't look at me, he hasn't told me anything." She tells her.

"Well, that's because no one in this family can keep a secret. Go on, get your jacket." Jim tells her.

"Okay, I'm off to surgery and then I'll be home for dinner. See you." Elisabeth kisses her husband. "Bye!" She calls out as she leaves.

"Found your shoes." Maddy says coming up to Josh with them, just when Liam comes freshly changed out of his room.

"Why are you being so helpful? Why do you look kinda nice? Why do you smell good?" Josh asks.

"Go!" She says and pushes Liam and Josh out the door.

(Scene with Maddy and Mark.)
...
(Scene with Malcolm and Taylor.)
...
(Scene with Josh, Skye and Hunter.)
...

"Unfermented Taroca root?" You ask in disbelief at Skye and Hunter, and cross your arms. "Do you realise that could lead to septicemia and possibly renal failure? Hunter, do you understand the seriousness of what I'm saying and the stupidity of what you've done?"

"Yes." He says weakly and you sigh.

"Alright, come on, lets scan you. Lie down." You tell him. "Lie flat and keep still."

You start the scan and wait for the results.

"Hm. Well, that would explain your symptoms." You say.

"Oh. What is that?" Your sister asks.

"What is what?" Hunter asks.

"Yikes, is that a Taroca?" A nurse asks.

"What's a Taroca?" Hunter asks.

"Thirty-footer."

"A thirty what-er?"

"Prep the bed for a sonic surgery." You tell the nurse and she nods. You grab a tablet and transfer the scans information on to it.