Azimeth

"I don't wanna be in his shoes right now."

Liam and Jim are out hunting with Taylor.

"I was kind of surprised you suggested this trip." Jim says.

"Well, every man needs a hobby." Taylor says.

"When did you pick it up?" Jim asks him.

"Well, when i got to Terra Nova, fish were the only thing i could hunt that didn't hunt me back."

"This place must be full of memories." Liam says.

"Actually, sometimes I kind of miss those days. One time, I brought my son out here. Well, i strong armed him into coming. That didn't work out too good." Taylor says and Liam and Jim look at him.

"That's the first time i ever heard you talk about Lucas." Jim says. "So, how long has it been since he went missing?"

"It's not my favourite topic." Taylor says. "I did bring you out here for another reason though." He tells Liam and he looks at him.

"Okay?" He says taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Y/n is like a daughter to me." He says and Liam chokes on the water he was swallowing. Jim chuckles.

"Right. Uh.."

"You impressed me the other day, in fact you have since you came here." Taylor tells him. "I don't have the right to have an opinion, I'm not her real father. But i just want to let you know that Y/n is a good one and she deserves the best."

"I understand, sir." Liam clears his throat awkwardly. "I'm.. uh, i haven't really.. but i want to. I'm just.. I'm not Reynolds, i guess, i don't know how to be like a some gentleman with all that courting stuff he talks about." He says and Taylor chuckles.

"Really? No girls back in the future? I would expect you had them falling all around you." Taylor says chuckling. Jim looks at his son, curious too.

"Well, I didn't really have time." He shrugs. "But there was never really anyone that caught my eye like Y/n does." He admits.

"Y/n is not a lady from the old days. She's not expecting you to be Reynolds. What she does expect, well I haven't talked to her, but what i expect from you is to be clear with her. I can tell she cares for you, and you her. Just be good. Honesty and trust is important to her."

"Yes, sir." He nods. "So, i kinda just got your blessing, huh?" He says with a smile and Taylor chuckles with a nod.

"Yes you did. But if you hurt her.." Taylor gives him a stern look. "I don't need to warn you about what I'll do to you. Or what anyone in Terra Nova will do to you. Everyone who knows Y/n, cares for her and will protect her feelings at any cost. She's like the heart of Terra Nova. Do you hear me, young man?"

"Loud and clear, sir." Liam tells him.

Jim smiles at his son, then his fishing rod tugs.

"Oh, yeah. I got something."

"Net it!" Taylor tells him.

"Like this? What now?" Jim asks and Taylor laugh.

"Reel the bastard in." He tells him and he tries but the huge fish swims off.

"Oh, no." Jim says and gets thrown forward.

Taylor and Liam jump on him before he falls off the cliff. Jim exhales in relief.

"Fun hobby." He says sarcastically.

"Yeah." Taylor says and Liam chuckles.

...
(Scene with Elisabeth, Maddy and Josh.)
...
(Scene with Ken Horton arriving.)