Attacked from Above - Part 2

"Let's hope they keep on migrating and get the hell out of here."
-

Malcolm examines Jim's scratch wound from the night before.

"This certainly looks like the same bite mark."

(The rest of that scene.)
...

Liam was with his mother in the clinic re-bandaging his wound from the night before. His mother cleaned it right after but he was gonna get it checked today.

You walk in and Elisabeth sees you.

"Good morning, Y/n." She greets and Liam turns in his seat to you.

You turn to the voice and see Elisabeth with Liam on a patient bed.

"Good morning. Are you okay?" You then ask Liam and he nods.

"Just a little scratch, nothing serious." He shrugs.

"Do you mind taking over for me? So I can go to Malcom?" Elisabeth asks you, gesturing to Liam.

"Of course." You say and put your bag away to go to him.

Elisabeth winks to Liam who rolls his eyes at her. She leaves and you go up to Liam on the bed.

"What happened?" You ask him, taking on a pair of gloves.

"My stupid brother threw a rock at those birds last night." Liam says and holds out his arm for you.

You gently take it and remove the bandage from last night, looking at his wound.

"It's not as bad as it looks." He tells you and you shake your head with a chuckle.

...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Malcolm.)
...
(Scene with Josh and Skye.)
...

You were out helping anyone that had been injured after the bird attack and see Skye in the distance with Josh, Liam, Taylor and Jim.

"They were just like the ones from last night, dad. But there were hundreds of them. And they just kept swooping down at us. Even after the guards turned the sonics on them." Josh tells them.

You walk over and check on Skye scratches.

"I don't know what finally drove them off." Skye says trying to swat your hands away, but stops when you glare at her. "They just kind of flew off all at ones." She tells them.

Wash comes up to Taylor.

"We got 36 wounded, three seriously. But I'm told they'll survive and no fatalities." She tells him.

Jim then sees Josh is hurt to and grabs his arm to look at it.

"Well, we got lucky this time. Tell the towers to keep an eye on the sky." Taylor tells Wash. "Tell them to goose the frequency on the sonics as well."

"Y/n!" Someone calls out just when you were about to look at Josh's wounds. You look to Jim, he nods and turn to his son.

"Go have your mom take a look at those wounds." He tells him.

"She's right there." You call out pointing to Elisabeth in the distance as you run toward the person that called for you just before.

"Dad." Liam then says getting his attention and gestures to Malcolm walking with one of those birds in hand.

They walk up to him just when he puts it into a box.

"Where are those interactions protocols when you need them, huh?" Jim says.

"I think I may have an idea of what's going on here." Malcolm says. "It's no accident we haven't seen this species in the region before. Because they're not from this region. They're migrating."