🪞"𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽"🪞

Author's POV:-

May slowly opened her eyes and found herself in Noah's bedroom. As she looks around, she notices the elegant brown and white curtains adorning the windows, gently swaying with the morning breeze. The room is bathed in warm sunlight, casting a soft glow on the walls painted in a creamy white hue. She notices the vintage alarm clock, the mirror and the night lamp beside her.

As her gaze adjusted to the new day, she turned and discovered Noah peacefully sleeping beside her. his features softened by sleep, his chest rising and falling rhythmically. A rush of emotions flooded her as she admired his charm and beauty up close, his tousled hair framing his peaceful face. She couldn't deny the allure he possessed, drawing her in with an irresistible magnetism.

A sense of serenity washed over her as she faced him, her heart quickening at the sight of his sleeping form.

His features were softened by the light, his lips parted in peaceful repose, inviting her into a world where fantasies intertwined with reality.

In that quiet moment, as she watched him with an unspoken reverence, she felt a wave of warmth wash over her, wrapping her in a cocoon of serenity.

Lost in the silent symphony of the morning, May found herself drawn to Noah in ways she couldn't fully articulate.

And then, as if sensing her gaze upon him, Noah stirred, his own eyes fluttering open to meet hers in the half-light. Time seemed to stand still as they locked eyes. May was so lost she couldn't realise that Noah was looking at her,

Lost in a whirlwind of thoughts, May allowed herself to entertain the forbidden fantasies that danced at the edge of her consciousness. Images of Noah's lips on hers, his touch igniting sparks of desire, flickered through her mind like flames in the darkness.

She imagined the taste of his kiss, the intensity of his embrace, and the electric connection that would bind them together in that fleeting moment of passion.

May fearlessly leaned in, drawn toward Noah's warmth. Her lips touched Noah's, it was a passionate kiss. They lost themselves in the dizzying whirlwind of sensation, With each heartbeat, the world around them faded into insignificance. In that moment of pure, unadulterated bliss, May knew that she had found a piece of herself in Noah's embrace.

As the morning breeze gently sways the curtains, Suddenly, there's a loud crash as the night lamp topples over, jolting May back to reality. The sound startled her, she noticed Noah's still looking at her, and whatever she thought has happened was her hallucinations. She was hallucinating about kissing Noah. She quickly sits up, her heart racing.

"What the hell was I thinking" May whispered to herself,

Noah sensed her restlessness and immediately sat up beside her
"May, is everything okay?" he whispered, concern evident in his voice.

May hesitated, her cheeks tinted with a blush as she fumbled for words.
"I... I'm fine," she whispered, her voice barely above a breath.
"Just... had a bad dream" she said,

"Are you sure"? Noah asked again,

"Yeah, don't worry" May replied,

"Ohh .... I thought you were daydreaming about kissing me" Noah teased, a hint of laughter in his voice.

"WHAT"? May shouted,
her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, her eyes widening in surprise at Noah's unexpected comment.

" Tell me, Were you having wild thoughts about me"? he teased, his grin widening at May's flustered reaction.

"W... What.. wild.. thoughts"?
she stammered, trying to suppress her nervousness.

Noah leaned in close to her, with a smirk on his face,
"I just told you" he said with a deep husky voice,

May couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed a pillow and threw it on Noah's face,
"No I wasn't" she shouted,
"And what are you doing in my bed"? May asked,

Noah was irritated by May's actions,
"Excuse me, your bed? --- this is my bed," Noah shouted back,

"So what,? If I'm sleeping here you should have slept outside on the couch, but you didn't, you pervert" May shouted again,

"What the hell, who are you calling a pervert, just a minute ago you were having wild thoughts about me' kissing you" Noah shouted again,

May felt embarrassed,
"I said I wasn't" may scream, and throw another pillow towards Noah,

"Hey, no need to be embarrassed. If anything, it just means we have excellent taste in daydreams," he said with his playful tone, and may run out of the room with embarrassment.

🪞 Time Skip 🪞

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow through the windows of the cozy living room. May fidgeted on the couch, her mind swirling with the weight of unspoken questions about a past life that Timothy had shared fragments of. As Noah and May sat in companionable silence, May hesitated, struggling to find the words.

Her fingers nervously tracing the pattern of the comforter. Today marked the day she was supposed to have died in the past, in the year 2023. But now, she found herself in 2043, with Noah by her side, a living testament to the unexpected twists of fate.

With a heavy heart, May turned to Noah, her voice trembling with anxiety.

"Noah". she began, her words hesitant.

Noah looked up from his laptop,
"Finally, you spoke, I thought you're never gonna speak to me again," Noah said,

May took a deep breath, concern about furrowing his brow as he noticed the tension in May's demeanor.

"May. What's on your mind?" he asked,

"Today... today was the day I was supposed to die in 2023," she confessed, her voice quivering with emotion. "But here I am, with you, in 2043" she said,

Noah's expression softened, his gaze filled with understanding.

" I know that you and I shared life together in the past, but" May hesitate,
"But I couldn't remember, what my life was like back then, how much I tried--- I just couldn't" she continued,

"I know bits and pieces, May. You've shared some memories with me, but there's still so much that remains a mystery," he admitted, his voice gentle and reassuring.

" I know a lot about me from the past, but you had secrets, you are the reason we met, again, in this life, you're the reason I will always gonna find you in every lifetime, and it's the same reason that Timothy is still is a part of this, you have to find your answers on your own, May" Noah said.

As they sat together, the weight of unspoken history hung in the air, but the reassurance in Noah's words created a bridge of understanding between their past and present.

~she lives the poetry she can't write
~ UNKNOWN

A beautiful day for the lovely couple, tell me how was it. Thanks for reading. 🪞💖🦋