🪞"𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼"🪞

Noah's pov:-

"What if you and I were meant to part ways, only so that we could find each other again" May fainted, I understand, it was too much for her to take, the truth is heavy on her heart. I held her in my arms, I picked her up. Tears were still falling from her eyes, although she was unconscious.

The moon hangs high in the ink-black sky, casting a pale glow over the place where we're standing, Shadows dance and flicker, creating an eerie atmosphere. The night is still, with only the faint sound of rustling leaves and distant hoots of owls breaking the silence,

Timothy stands still, his eyes widened as I uncover the truth of me knowing about our past lives, But suddenly a chilling laughter escapes from his lips, echoing through the place. It's a bone-chilling laugh, filled with a mixture of madness, as the laughter grows louder, his twisted smile reveals his true nature.

"What a surprise" he shouted while laughing,
"You knew"? He asked, still smirking,
"Well that doesn't scare me, you knowing about the truth won't make any difference, it's May, she's the only reason we're here today, but what I understand is that she has no clue about anything, and I'm afraid you alone can't do anything......Brother" He said smirking, Timothy is right, I absolutely understand what he meant, May does not have any memories of our past. Until and unless she remembers everything, we won't be able to do anything.

" Yes you're right, but did you forget? She's the one who has the power to change everything, so don't push your luck" I replied,

Timothy's words angered me so much that I wanted to kill him right away, but I couldn't. May is unconscious, I don't want to make any foolish mistakes, I don't want her to get hurt or anything. So for now it would be best for me to leave. But the thing that concerns me is that small mirror in Timothy's hand, I have to get it, anyhow. But first thing first', I have to get May out of here.

"Well, then, we will meet again sometime Brother, till then, just be careful" I said to Timothy and immediately started walking away.

🪞 Time' Skip 🪞

I don't think I can't put it in words, but somehow I feel like a part of me is missing, knowing that our love story is now a distant echo. The memories of our past replays in my mind, the way we used to walk in the park, the way we used to play in the field, the way you made feel, the way you loved me, but whenever I see you I noticed that your eye's hold no recognition, you don't remember me. Why? Why don't you remember me May?

I wonder how something so beautiful can be so easily forgotten...

But how can I blame you, you had to suffer a lot in this life as well, I will wait for you to remember everything May, because I know that even in this life you chose to love me.

May was still unconscious laying down on my bed, I was sitting beside her, waiting for her to open her eyes. The room feels suffocating, The melancholy consumed me, leaving me feeling adrift in a sea of memories. I cling to the fragments of our past, desperately trying to hold on.
But deep down, i knew that I couldn't force her to remember. But I desperately wanted to tell her everything.

🪞FLASH BACK START🪞

🪞 { July 1866 } 🪞

I loved her, My heart beat a little faster whenever i saw her smile. Thoughts of her consumed my mind, like a beautiful melody that plays on repeat. I found joy in the simplest things, like holding her hand or sharing a laugh. The world seems brighter, more vibrant, when she's by my side.I cherished every moment we spent together, My love for her was a masterpiece, filled with tender gestures and whispered promises. In her presence, i felt a sense of belonging, as if we were two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly. Everything was going fine, but there was always this fear that one day I'm gonna have to tell her about my true identity. But soon my fear became reality and ruined everything for me.

I got a letter from the palace, my elder brother had returned finishing his training in the mountains. And it was unfortunately my turn to go for the training.

I was never interested in the battles, nor I was interested in anything related to the palace. I always wanted my big brother to become the king, because wars don't excite me, it always made me feel sad. I was always interested in nature, art, crafts, everything that's beautiful. I always wanted to have a peaceful life far away from the battlefield.
I remembered how much I had to argue with my mother about this matter,

" "Noah, my dear, you possess a kind and generous heart. The people of our kingdom adore you for your compassion and empathy. You have the potential to be a king who truly understands the needs of his subjects." Mother said,

I was, hesitant yet curious, listening intently to my mother's words. I have always been drawn to the arts and literature, finding solace in the beauty of expression. Battles and warfare have never piqued my interest. But my mother sees a different path for me, one that she believes will bring prosperity and harmony to the realm.

"Mother," I begin, my voice filled with uncertainty, "I have never been drawn to the ways of war. My passions lie in the pursuit of knowledge and the arts. I wish to bring joy and enlightenment to our people through culture and education." I replied,

Mother's gaze softens, understanding my desires. She places a gentle hand on my shoulder, her voice filled with both love and determination.

"My dear Noah, I know your heart yearns for a different path. But in these trying times, our kingdom needs a leader who can guide us through the storms of conflict. You possess the qualities of kindness and compassion that are essential in a ruler. With the right knowledge and guidance, you can be the king our people deserve." Mother said,

I understand that my mother desperately wanted me to be the King, but there's this question I always had in my mind, so I decided to ask her,

" Mother, answer me this once, I have been hearing whispers among the courtiers. They say that my elder brother, Prince Timothy, is not of our bloodline. Is it true? Is that why you don't want him to be the king?" I asked fiercely,

My mother's gaze softens as she looks up to me, realizing that the time has come to reveal the truth. With a deep breath, she held my hands on her own, her voice gentle yet filled with a tinge of sadness.

"My dear Noah, the rumors you've heard hold some truth. Prince Timothy is not of our blood. He was brought into our family through an arranged marriage, a political alliance meant to secure the stability of our kingdom, but for me you both were my son's, I loved you both equally, But my son you need to know the reason I don't want Timothy to be the king, it's s because when I look at him I don't see any light all I see is darkness" mother replied,

I didn't know what she meant then, but I do know now.

After that day I promised my mother that I would learn everything, and will also fight for the title of the king. So I asked my mother if I wanted to go out for a while, somewhere near the palace, just for a while, so that before I became the king I could enjoy the life of being a normal person. I wanted to enjoy my life to the fullest. I wanted to explore everything everywhere, I wanted to learn every art, craft and everything. And that's how I met you.

In my journey I saw some people who were artist, some people were Art, but you my love were the best of both.

I know I'm a bit late uploading this chapter, but I think it's worth it. Do let me know what you guys think about this chapter, happy reading you all. 🪞💖🦋