🪞"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓢𝓾𝓷"🪞

Author's POV:-

As the sun set on their friendship, a dark cloud of betrayal loomed overhead.
The girl, once filled with trust and kindness, now felt a deep sense of hurt and sorrow.
They had shared secrets, dreams, and laughter, but now it all seemed like a distant memory.

May's heart sank as she discovered Timothy's deceitful actions.
Her eyes welled up with tears, a mix of anger, disappointment, and disbelief.
She felt a knot in her stomach, a physical manifestation of the emotional turmoil within.

Her mind raced, trying to make sense of the betrayal, searching for answers that seemed elusive.
Every word, every gesture, every shared moment now felt tainted and false.

May's hands trembled as she confronted Timothy, her voice filled with a mix of pain and confusion.

"Why did you.... do all this"? May asked,

She demanded an explanation, hoping for some resemblance of understanding.
But Timothy avoided her,

"Answer me Tim....., why....would you"? May asked again,

Timothy took a deep breath.
"mhhhhhhaaaa..............,
because...; I LOVED YOU" Tim replied softening his eyes towards May,

"WHAT?" May asked, couldn't believe what she's hearing,

"Don't tell me, you didn't knew that?
I still love you May, and it's because I love you I became the villain here" Timothy said, he seem serious,

May's heartache turned into anger, fueling her determination to move on.

"LOVE?? And exactly What do you know about love?,
if you had truly loved me, you wouldn't have come this far, you took everything from me, everything I ever had, and you call this LOVE?? Tell me exactly which part of this do you think is LOVE"?

May stood up while screaming, She realized that she deserved better, that true friends wouldn't inflict such pain.

"You see, that's the difference between me and other people , I feel that if I love you, you should be with me only, and if there's any reason or person that comes in our way of doing that, I'll just simply get rid of it" Timothy said while smirking,

The tension in the air was palpable as May stood face to face with Timothy.
Her eyes blazed with anger, her fists clenched tightly at her sides.
Words failed to capture the depth of her fury, so she let her actions speak for her.
With a sudden surge of courage, she raised her hand and delivered a resounding slap.
The sound echoed through the place, a sharp punctuation mark in the silence.
Timothy recoiled, stunned by the unexpected blow.

"Oouchh... that hurt" Timothy spoke out with sarcasm,
"But, at least you touched me" Timothy smirked.

May was so disgusted by him she again raised her hand to slap him, As May's hand flew towards Timothy's face, he swiftly caught her wrist, halting her in her tracks.
With a deft movement, he twisted her arm behind her back, immobilizing her.
Her eyes widened in surprise and frustration, realizing her attempt had been thwarted.
Timothy leaned in close, his breath warm against her ear, sending shivers down her spine.
In a low, menacing voice, he whispered,

"I know you brought your beloved puppy with you, he's hiding behind somewhere, do.. you.. know... I also killed him once.."
his words chilled her to the core.

May still struggled against his hold, her determination unyielding even in the face of danger. May's heart raced, her mind racing for a way to escape his grasp. She refused to let fear consume her, summoning every ounce of strength within
But Timothy's words echoed in her mind,

while Timothy whispered again,
"Do you wanna.. see something exciting"?
May felt more tensed, He tightened his grip on her wrist, May screamed in pain.

As May started screaming a shadowy figure emerged from the darkness, that was Noah..
Noah came running. He saw May was crying, tears kept falling from her eyes, seeing May in a situation like this, Noah couldn't control his anger, With swift and calculated movements, Noah closed the distance between them, his eyes filled with determination, and fury.

Timothy raised his head and shouted,
"OHh.. My My.... Look who's here"

The moment Timothy said those words something solid hit his head, he grwaned in pain, and unfortunately he had to let May go, he immediately stepped back holding his head.

"Ahwwhhaaaaa...." Timothy screamed,

Noah came running towards May, hugged her tight. Noah's unwavering resolve shone through, his unwavering determination to protect her at any cost,
May couldn't stop crying, May held him even tighter,
Timothy stood still adjusting his posture, Timothy was relentless, refusing to be defeated,

he was so angry that he shouted,

"YOU STUPID LITTLE,".......

"BROTHER" Noah completed his sentence,

As Noah confronted Timothy, a smirk played on his face, With a calm and collected demeanor, without even using many words, Noah revealed his knowledge about the past, leaving Timothy in shock and disbelief.

Timothy was in total shock, he just couldn't understand why is Noah Calling him Brother, does Noah knows about the past as well,? He thought to himself,

"You think you're the only one, who knows about the past, Brother"? Noah growled,

May and Timothy both of them were silent, both were in shock, May was totally confused, but Noah stood tall, he's voice is steady as he exposed the truth'....

"A hero without a villain is pointless, but a Villain without a hero is successful"
~Unknown

What you guys think about this part? Can you guys guess how Noah knows about the past? Do tell in the comments 🪞🦋💖