🪞"𝒜 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃"🪞

🪞 Author's POV :- 🪞

1868. It's a beautiful night', the moon is big and shinee. It shines so bright and beautifully that it makes you stopped in awe. The longer you stare at it the more you feel attached to it.

The wind is cold, and that cold breeze is making a Wooshh..Sound.
When it touches your nose you can feel that the winter is here. You can perfectly see the moon's reflection on the river but as far as you can see there's only darkness. But this darkness is beautiful.

And on that dark night there's a girl waiting for her lover to come, sitting on the riverside. She was waiting for him for like an hour, getting tensed, thinking if anything came up, or if he would show up? They always had to meet in the night, hiding from everyone. But today is different. This is the last time that they would have to meet like this. Because they will get married tomorrow. After today they will start living together. Forever. It would be a happy ending for them.

"Hey" the guy whispered from behind

The girl turned to face the guy
"Finally you came, do you know how long I was waiting"?

The girl stood up, and hugged him. The hug was so tight that the guy felt that he can't breathe anymore.

"Ahchh... I think I'm gonna die if you keep hugging me like this" the guy said. The girl slaps on his chest in a funn way. They both chuckled.

Then they sat together, under the moonlight, talking, laughing , and planning their future together.

"Yes we'll have two cat's and as you know that I can't cook, so I believe that won't be a problem for you" the girl said.

" Wow that's very smart of you, so I'll do all the house work and what will you do"? The guy asked

"I'll just sit there and watch you whole day" the girl replied.

The guy just chuckled, and started tickling her, they both laughed for a while, and between their giggles and laughter the guy said,"you know, I can't wait to share my house with you"

"Me too, I love you so much" the girl replied.

The guy lean in and kissed her, the girl kissed him back,"I love you too" he said
it was a beautiful moment for them, they were happy, genuinely happy. But they did not know that their destiny has planned something else for them.

🪞 Author's POV End🪞

May's POV:-

I'm late for work. I woke up at 9 today. I couldn't get much sleep last night, Why? Because of that idiot, and he's stupid tricks that he pulled yesterday. I'm having a small headache so, I badly wanted to have some coffee,but my bad luck when I went to the kitchen I saw Noah was already there. I don't know why but after last night I feel awkward to face him. So it's better for me to ignore him.

"Hey, where are you going"? Noah asked.

I turned back to answer him
" Nothing, just going to take a shower "

" We'll, don't you want some coffee, I mean, you just woke up" he asked

Wow, he seems normal, I mean last night was pretty awkward for me but he seems perfectly fine. I don't know why but the fact that he's acting normal, pretending like nothing had happened last night, is somehow irritating me. So i didn't say anything to him and just went to the washroom.

"LISTEN, WOULD YOU LIKE SOME PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST"? he shouted.
I heard but didn't answer.

After the shower I came back to the kitchen for my breakfast. I noticed that Noah had made me some pancakes, 🥞 with cute little smiley on top of it filled with white creams.
"Cute" I smiled softly.

It has been four days since I came here, but it's weird that I don't miss my old place, my house, I even stopped thinking about my parents. And I think it's all because of Noah. The way Noah took care of me, no one has ever done that.
I didn't realise that I was smiling for a bit long and Noah has noticed it.

"Do you like it"? Noah asked.

Yes I liked it. But I'm not gonna tell him that.
"You didn't have to do this" I said

" Ohh , I think I do, because someone doesn't know how to make their own food" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and sat there. I don't know how to talk to him anymore. The way he's acting, I know he's been making me food for 4 days straight but today it seems too much, he's doing too much for me. I was having my pancakes and "God" so yummy. Noah's cooking is really amazing.

"Listen, do the dishes when you're done" he asked.

"What"? I asked back.

"What do you mean, what? Noah asked.

"It means that I can't do it" I replied.

"Alright, so only I have to do all the house work, and what will you do then"? Noah asked.

"I will eat the pancakes, and stare at you the whole day" I replied.

"What"? I thought to myself. Why did I say that? Those words just came out of my mouth all of a sudden. Even Noah was shocked by that. In that moment I just felt that I already had said those words to Noah before
"Am I having a Dejavu"? I just recall a memory of me saying this same words to Noah but I don't remember when. I always had a familiar feeling towards Noah, I always feel that I know him somehow.

"Yes, I know. You stare at me all the time" Noah said.

"Even though we never said It to each other, we knew" 🪞🦋💖

I Apologise for the late upload. I was a bit busy with something.
So how's this chapter?? Let me know in the comments 💖🦋🪞