🪞"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒"🪞

MAY'S POV:-

I was sitting in front of the mirror hoping the portal would open.

Yes, I came back here. Where else should I go? My house was demolished I don't know anyone from this world.
I had to come here. And whatever that old women said after that I'm totally astounded.

🪞FLASHBACK 🪞
___________________

"Nobody knew how she died. Where'd she go? She was never found. She just disappeared. And just because she never came back everybody thought that she died" old women said,

"Well, what happened to her house? This place? She had a business, what happen to all of that? I asked,

"I remember a man came. Claiming that he's May's fiance. So he's looking after her business now. But he didn't do anything about this place." Old women replied

"Do you remember his name?" Or how he looked like? I asked

" you see dear I'm getting older so I don't have a good memory, infact that was 20 years ago, but it was like
temony, aaah!!
Tamony ah!!
something like that."

"Timothy?" I asked,

"Yes, yes dear. But how do you know? She said.

"Oh, he is our family friend" I replied

Timothy was my childhood friend. He and I went to school together, even in college we were inseparable, that's why a lot of people thought that we were secretly dating. Even our parents became pretty close because of our friendship. So everyone thought that we would end up together.

It's not that I didn't like him but I never thought of him that way, my parents always said that he's a good pair for me and I should give him a chance. That's why I agreed for our engagement. But that also never happened coz after my parents died I was so traumatized i didn't talked to anybody for like months. And I never heard anything from him after that.

🪞FLASHBACK END 🪞
---------------------------------

When I came in here in the future the date was 20th September 2023 in the past. So am I gonna die within 10 days or am I gonna dissappear in 10 days? It's so complicated.

And what's up with this mirror? It just stopped working. If I want to find out what happened in the past I have to go in the past. But I don't think that this mirror is in the mood of helping. It's frustrating.

But even in a strange situation like this I still want to believe that this is all a dream. I mean before my parents died I used to have nightmares. Those nightmares were so vivid and felt so real that I could never tell the difference between what's real and what's not.

But after my parents death I always had happy dreams like I'm having dinner with my parents, going out with them, watching boring TV dramas with my mother and stuff. And that's why I never wanted to wake up because it was my happy place.

I know that my mind has a scary capability of being Dark, but now I have a feeling that maybe I woke up into a nightmare.

I heard someone opening the main gate so I knew it was that guy. I immediately panicked, because I have to hide myself again.
Now that I think about it, it feels like I'm playing hide and seek with this guy and he doesn't even know.

I went to the bathroom and hide myself in the bathtub that is covered with the curtains.

After some time that guy came into the bathroom so I tried to peep from the curtains to see if he could see me or not.
But I saw him taking off his shirt so I understand that he came to take a shower.

"OH MY GOD" I just cover my eyes with my hands , and started cursing the universe.
"What the hell am I doing here ? If he finds out that I'm here he will think that I'm a pervert". I whispered to my self

"But , he has a good physic though" ~ 'what the' ,
I mentally slapped myself for thinking that, because it makes me a real pervert.
I just found out that I don't exist in this world but here I'm peeping on a guy that is naked?
I was so busy thinking all of that, that
I didn't realize I'm speaking a bit loud and that guy could hear me.

So he came near the bathtub and he removed the curtains and saw me sitting there. There was about 10 seconds silence but after that I started screaming

May:-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH....

and throwing whatever the stuffs I had near my hands.

But I don't know why he started screaming too..

guy:- Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.........

In between the screams he asked me if I am a theif or what?? But I didn't answer him and I ran way from the bathroom to the main hall.

He came after me with a broom in his hand and asked me
"ARE YOU A THEIF?? ANSWER ME

"NO" I ANSWERED

" THEN WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM"? HE ASKED

I realized that he's scared more then me. And the way he's acting is so funny but what should I answer him.

If I tell him that I came from the past he would never believe. He will think that I'm mentally ill. And if I don't say anything than I'm scared he will surely hit me with that broom.

"What should I do?" I whispered

They finally saw each other.💖🪞🦋
I hope you guys are liking this story if yes then please vote and follow me.
Thank you.