🪞"𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮"🪞

May's POV :-

A vivid piece of my past life memory flashes before my eyes. I am taken aback, unable to recall any details or make sense of what i just witnessed. That was the same small mirror that Timothy had, when I saw it before in his hand I felt a connection to it. And what I saw just now, I felt something magic' that that mirror has over me. Or maybe that mirror is somehow related to me.

But there's another thing that sticks out- that mysterious guy who was there in that memory. My curiosity is piqued, and I can't help but wonder who he is and what role he played in my past life.

Questions fill my mind as I try to piece together the fragments of my memory. Who was he to me? What was our connection?
I was occupied by my thoughts when I heard someone behind me,

"How was your tour"? He asked,

I immediately recognised that voice, that's Noah. I freeze, not sure how to react or what to say. Time seems to stand still as i lock my eyes with him, both caught off guard by this unexpected encounter. My mind races, searching for the right words, but I'm at a loss.

"What tour? What do you mean"? I asked,

"You know what I mean" he replied,

I think he knows, he caught me stepping out of that portal, but the look he has on his face, Is telling me he's not surprised at all, instead he has this smile on his face that clearly says he was waiting for this moment this whole time. Maybe he's a part of this too.

"Amrhmm" I cleared my throat.

"I'm hungry" I said,
"What you wanna eat"? He asked,
"I don't know, some soup"? I suggested,
"Alright" he said, and started walking outside, I remembered just a day ago he was hospitalized, so I offered if I could help him in the kitchen,
"I-- don't trust you with my kitchen, sweetheart" he replied.

Noah is in the kitchen, skillfully cooking dinner while I watch him with admiration. As I observe him, a wave of nostalgia washes over me. I started to think about our past lives, wondering how much Noah truly knows about our shared history. Doubt creeps into my mind, questioning if he remembers the same moments where Timothy killed him. He was calling Timothy his brother so why would Timothy kill his own brother?

My thoughts drift back to a time long ago, where we were intertwined in a different existence. I remember him, the dream I had in the hospital, I remembered Timothy told him he would kill me and Noah both if I did not marry him. Oh noo! The realization hit me, Noah was killed in his past life because of me? Memories came rushing through my mind, I started getting flashbacks,

🪞Flashback🪞

"Noah" i call out to him,

"You fell asleep again, we come here to spend some time together you know " Noah whined.

Are you not worried"? Noah asked,

"Worried about what?" May replied,

" Now that he knows about us', he might do something to separate us" Noah Said

"What are you saying brother, how can you ask me to leave her like that, I love her"? Noah shouted,

"Well you have to, because I like her too, and I wish to marry her" Timothy replied in anger,

" But May will never marry you, she's in love with me" Noah shouted again,

"I don't care about that, just make her understand that if she's not marrying me, then you and her, you both have to face the consequences" Timothy replied

"It's because.... I LOVED YOU" Timothy said to May,

"Do you know... I also killed him once" Timothy said,

🪞 Flashback ends🪞

My heart raced as I realized my dreams had unlocked a flood of memories, each one a sigh, guiding me back to my past life with Noah. The weight of realization hit me like a ton of bricks, leaving me breathless and overwhelmed. Emotions swirled within me, a mix of joy, nostalgia, and a tinge of sadness. I felt a deep connection to Noah, as if our souls had been intertwined for centuries. It was both beautiful and unsettling, as the memories flooded in, vivid and intense and i knew that i couldn't ignore the significance of our shared history any longer.

"But why?? Why can't I remember anything"?
I whispered,

I couldn't hold it anymore. I started crying, despite the depth of my emotions, the memories remained just out of reach. It was as if they were dancing on the edge of my consciousness, teasing me with fragments of familiarity.
Though my past life remained veiled, i couldn't shake the feeling that our souls had been intertwined long before this existence.

"Though I remember the dream and the memories and everything, but I couldn't remember my past life, I couldn't remember how my life was before then, how I met Noah, and how the hell I even met Timothy" I thought to myself.

I was so confused and surprised at the same time. I don't know if I could ask Noah about this? Will he answer me with everything he knows? I just don't know what to do, I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't realise Noah was done making me soup, and he was just standing in front of me, staring at me while I was sobbing.

I was surprised when Noah gently wrapped his arms around me from behind, feeling the weight of my tears. He held me close, providing a comforting embrace as my emotions poured out.
His touch conveyed understanding and love, a silent reassurance that he would always be here for me.

As we stood together, I felt a sense of safety and warmth, knowing that i was not alone in this pain. Noah's hug became a lifeline, a reminder that we were in this journey together, he made me realise a lot without saying a word.

I felt relieved, and exactly don't remember when I had my soup and how the hell we ended up sleeping together in the bedroom.

A lot of you were asking me to update faster and yes I know I'm uploading the chapters a bit late and I feel so sorry for that. It's just because I have some work that's why I can't update fast. But thanks to everyone who's reading my story till now. Thanks for your love. Happy reading you all. 🪞💖🦋