🪞"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮"🪞

Timothy's POV:-

As my eyes met the reflection of my past, a flood of memories engulfed me. I saw the moments of love and happiness tainted by betrayal and heartbreak. The pain I had endured because of the one i once cherished, consumed my thoughts. Waves of anguish washed over me, leaving me feeling raw and vulnerable.
In that moment, my heart was torn between anger and sorrow, a tumultuous mix of emotions. Regret gnawed at my soul as i grappled with the choices i had made. The weight of my past actions pressed heavily upon me, leaving me haunted

"was that my past life"? I asked myself in disbelief. Whatever happened in front of my eyes was a clear clue that this is not the only time I've been separated from you, this is not the only time we've been together, and clearly not the only time I fell for you. You've always been with me, in this life and in another life as well. So why, why would you choose to be with someone else? Clearly we've been separated because I killed someone for you in our past lives, and in this life I killed your parents, I just don't understand, is it because I recklessly kill people, is that why we always get separated??

Everything disappeared from the mirror, I couldn't even get to see what happened after that. "Tsk"... I just wanted to know if we got the happy ending or not. Coz in this life you're totally drooling over Noah.
"Wait a minute" I thought to myself,
"If I saw these visions here, does that mean you got to see them too?" I asked myself. If I am the one who has seen these memories first, that means I have the upper hand here.
I have to find out, because after seeing all that I can't wait to have you all to myself.
Poor me, was soo in love with you, only if you would have understood.

I stood up and a small mirror fell on the floor, it was the same mirror that I saw in the visions, it's so beautiful. It reminds me of the past time when I gave it to you. You know after seeing all that I fell for you even more.
I went there the next day. And saw some glimpses of the past again. The next day after I went to your house again it was very clear why I had to kill you both, you two betrayed me. How can I not kill you? I spent 24 hours thinking about you, that felt so nice, but whenever I remembered that you chose Noah over me I felt so angry, we had shared two lives together and you chose Noah the second time as well.

I thought of you every hour every minute every second, and I just couldn't wait to see you that's why I decided to meet you, but I didn't have any of your contact details so I contacted Noah, but surprisingly you answered the phone. I'm not gonna lie that made my blood boil in anger. But I just wanted to see you alone for some time but you idiot women couldn't do that as well. That bastard came with you like a puppy.

"Tim"; .... "Don't tell me"... "Are you the one who killed me"?...., You whispered,

I immediately stopped laughing, Of course I killed you, you came all the way here, to another timeline and you didn't know that,? Is that why you didn't say anything to me for the whole time you were here? Does that mean you don't know anything about our past lives? "

Haahhhh..." I took a deep breath.
"Two times, I killed you two times" I replied,

I sighed. 😮‍💨

I'm so happy right now. Finally I got some reactions out of you. I can no longer see any pity in your eyes for me, what I see is Fear. Regret. And hurt, you're hurt. That made me ridiculously happy.

"what do you mean"? You asked again,

"I don't know, if that counts, I was way cooler the first time with a knife an all, the second time you were unconscious so......That was boring" I replied,

It feels so nice to see you like that. You're in shock, disbelief, and mostly heartbroken. I can feel that your little world is crumbling. If I'm not wrong there's a bit of anger in your eyes, but you felt betrayed I'm sure of that. The more you try to process the truth, the faster you'll get consumed by sadness. How does it feel May?
How does it feel.... to be betrayed by someone.... you really trust?

The weight of the truth is so heavy that you fall on the ground... I immediately ran towards you to catch you, but I was late. You were sitting on the ground... Looking straight down, you were like a lifeless doll.
You were lost I knew it. I again no longer see any spark in your eyes, it was again empty. You were again, the sad little doll, that you always were, the doll I adored so much.

"Ahhaaaa...." I smirk at you.
"There you are, the May I loved"... "It's so good to see you like that again" I spoke out.

You turned towards me, your red eyes filled with water, you were disgusted by me. But I don't mind that. Tears falling from your eyes I was about to swipe that' when you pushed me,

"Get away from me" you shouted.
"My parents trusted you with me, they treated you like their own son and, this is how you pay them?" You shouted again.

I sighed again.
I gave you a sweet smile,

"Awwwwww.... May" I spoke out,

"I treated them with respect, and I think they're happy now..., look up.... Look up in the sky.. they're looking down at us, look how happy they are".... I said.

"They're exactly, where they meant to be" I said with a serious voice,

I was trying to give you a hint about your parents as well, I'm the one who killed them too. And you, how smart are you? You understood what I was trying to tell you...

"How could....You...., killed them?" You were in disbelief.

Ohh God, it's so satisfying seeing you like this.

" It was really simple actually, I can demonstrate you if you'd like, though I do find it quite concerning, that you had to know this after 20 years, it's sad" I replied with sarcasm...

Although it's a dark twisted emotion, but I feel pleasure seeing you miserable. The person I once loved, ohh... not once, twice, the person I loved twice is suffering with heartbreak.

It's a mix of sadistic satisfaction, I feel a warped sense of power. The misery and pain I caused in your life, you're gonna need a hell of a long time to get over it. And the way I know you, you won't have any time to fall in love with Noah anymore.. you will boil to seek revenge.. and I'm Timothy Bradford, will be waiting for you to have all your attention finally towards me. I can finally have you all to me..

Cruelty has no limits
~unknown

Thank you all for reading.. 🪞💖🦋