🪞"𝒜 𝒟𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹"🪞

May's POV:-

I saw the guy leaving the room. I was thinking that if I know the guy from work or anywhere, but NAHH!! I don't know him. But then why that portal leads to his room?. So I started looking for something, anything that could justify me being here in his place. And while doing that I broke the night lamp.

OHH!! NOOOOO!!! I whispered

I heard foot steps again, I know that guy is coming so I quickly hide behind the door. He just slightly open the door and whispered,
"I definitely heard something" Then he closed the door and left. I understand that he didn't notice the night lamp.

I sighed 😮‍💨

I peeped from the door and saw him leaving from the main gate. So I went after him thinking if I can get out of here but that guy just locked the gate from the outside.

WTH!!!!!

Then I saw a car leaving from the near window, maybe that's him. After he left I jumped out of the window, I didn't get hurt because this window wasn't that high. So I got out of that place I was roaming around here and there in the city. And i noticed something strange that this world is very much similar to my world. But it's a bit advanced in so many ways.

Like I saw a grocery store, but no one was working there except there was a robot who welcomed me. And I learned that I can take stuffs from the shop on my own and I have to pay it with card in front of the robot.

I even saw some small restaurants but no humans were working, only robots.

There are big screens everywhere, on every bus stop where you can watch news and read news paper and stuffs.

"This place is so advanced" I whispered to myself

While I was walking by the road I saw a news highlighting on a big screen that says
"The Manga was popular 20 years ago, is still trending on social media again"
"People are going crazy about this famous character SATORU GOJO"

and there was a picture of Satoru my favorite character of the Manga that I read.
That news made me speechless

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING HERE?" why does it says 20 years ago?
What year is this? Am I in the future??
I was in the year of 2023 so did I travel in the future, is this the year 2043?
A bunch of thoughts were coming in my head.

If this year is 2043 then where am I in this world? It means I've grown older here. I should go and see my place. But I don't have any money on me so I have to walk.

Walking to my place wasn't easy. Coz a lot of thing has changed and I was keep getting lost. After a lot of walking I finally got there. And what I saw, I wasn't expecting.

MY HOUSE WAS DEMOLISHED. IT LOOKS LIKE AN ABANDONED PLACE.
I was very sure that nobody lives here but why? Where am I in the future?

I had a lot in my mind, so I started asking questions to the neighbors and people who were walking by. But nobody knows nothing. I saw an old man coming in my way so I asked him this time

May:- Hello sir , I wonder if you could tell me anything about this place? And
There is this girl who used to live here 20 years ago, Her name was May Morgan. Do you know anything about her?

After explaining all that He just replied

Old Man:- No dear. It was 20 years ago, so how could I remember? I'm sorry dear.

I was so disappointed by all of this so I thought of going back because no one knows anything about me here. It's like I vanished in the air.

I was about to go back when I saw an old lady she's probably 70. She's carrying two bags and she can't even walk properly. So I thought of giving her a hand before I go.

I asked her politely If I could help and she agreed. After walking for 5 minutes she asked , why would I want to know about this abandoned place and how do I know May Morgan?

"BECAUSE I'M MAY MORGAN" I whispered to myself. 😮‍💨

But then I answered her, that May and I are related. She was my aunt. So I'm just curious about this place and what happened to her?

"May Morgan died in September 30th 2023" she answered

"WHAT"? I screamed

I was stunned.
Out of all the nightmares I had in the past this is the worst one.
I was mentally screaming, because I still think of it all as a nightmare. I should wake up now. But then I realize I won't. Because this isn't a dream.
And the reality is I don't exist in the future.

"I Died?" I whispered

It's a shock for May.
The third part is a bit scary.
Thanks to all of you who are reading.
🪞💖🦋