🪞"𝐿𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓂"🪞

Lily's POV:- 🪞🦋💖

"In the depths of my heart, a painful truth unfurled,
As I discovered his love belonged to another girl.
My world shattered, like fragile glass on the floor,
Knowing I could never be the one he adored." 💖🦋🪞

She was late again, she always makes an interesting entry. I hate to admit but she looks beautiful, as she entered the hall and my gaze shifted to Timothy I saw he was looking at her, and that moment I realised I was delusional all these years, I thought he forgot about her, or maybe his feelings has changed, but no I know this look on his face, the way his eyes brightens whenever she's around.

It's like a dagger to my soul, seeing him staring at her like that, every glance, every smile, it's as if the world stopped for him, and here I am, left on the sidelines again.

I can't help but compare, wondering why I didn't ignite the same spark in his eyes,? I should admit, it's a mix feeling of jealousy and longing, wishing I could be the one who captures his attention like that. I'm questioning my own worth, what is it that she has, and I don't?

I hate this feeling, a constant reminder of what I couldn't be, what is it that I couldn't give him?
I feel invisible, like a shadow in May's presence, while she shines brightly in his eyes. My heart aches, knowing that I'll never experience that look of adoration from him.

On the other hand, May doesn't give a damn about Timothy. What I see from my side is that May has a pure liking to Noah.
"Huhhh" I sighed

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but May will get all the attention from each and every guy in every room she walks in. I wander if she knows any witchcraft stuffs.

I remember it was a normal day, I was getting ready for work when Timothy called me and informed me about May. He said May hasn't came home lately and he couldn't find her anywhere. We called the police, and the investigation went for 7 days straight but there was no trace of her. So everyone eventually thought she died. I was a bit worried and sad at first, coz she was my best friend no matter how much I hate her I'm still a human being. But then again I was happy too coz you know now I can have Timothy all to me.

I thought I had to work really hard to get his attention but I was wrong, Timothy moved on pretty easily and we got married. Years had passed and we almost forgot May's existence. Or that's what I thought,
Timothy used to go out every Saturday, I don't know where he went to, it's not like I had anything to do with that, but still I wanted to know where is he going every Saturday?
But even if I asked he would never answer me. So one day I decided to follow him. And I got to know that he's actually going to May's place. And then I understood one thing that he was pretending all this time, and now that I see him looking at her like that it's pretty clear he never got over her.

I'm not sure how she came back after all these years, looking exactly as she was back then, and not even sure why she's pretending to be someone else, but I'm so sure that she's the May I know. And I have a plan to disclose the rest.

May had a bad allergy with strawberry and with some drinks. So I had used all kind of foods that she has allergies with. And I know she will ignore all that. Otherwise everyone will know about her.

The party come to its end. Timothy requested May and Noah to stay for the dinner. We were all sitting at the dinner table having our food and chit chatting about work. And I noticed that May's ignoring every food that she has allergies with.

"Are you done eating "? I asked May.

She look up towards me and gave me a soft smile,

"Yeah, I'm done" she replied.

"Then why don't you try some strawberries, I grow it by myself " I insisted.

I know she has allergies with strawberries and I know she will never eat it. I can see she must be thinking about what excuse she can use to ignore it.

" I don't like strawberries" she replied.

But still I insisted more I wanted her to eat that. But Noah came in the way, and he eat all of it.

After dinner Noah helped me in the kitchen with dishes, and Timothy and May were sitting out in the hall.

" do you like her"? I asked Noah.

He was surprised, and did not know what to answer,

" why do you ask"? He asked

" because i don't think she's good for you, she's not the kind of girl you should date" I replied.

Noah was silent for a moment. Looking directly at me, for the first time I saw anger in his eyes, is he being funny? I thought to myself. I couldn't understand why he's giving me that look,

"Do you know, May has allergies with strawberries, and with mushrooms, and even red wine, did you knew that"? Noah asked,

I was shocked, how did he know? This is impossible, Noah know about this, but how?

"You're curious how do I know "? He asked again. He's behaving as if he can read my mind. Noah never talked to me this way, this is all her doing. It's becoz of May he's acting like this.

" I know because I cook for her everyday" he replied,

"What"? I asked in disbelief

"Doesn't matter, I don't know what history or geography you guys had with May, but know this that if you guys ever tried to hurt her, something really bad is gonna happen to you both" Noah said, he was looking furious,he's eyes were red, and I was confused.

What did she do to him? He's acting as if he's mad. I was so terrified that I couldn't say anything.

" so be careful " he said and gave me a big smile.

Sometimes I feel bad for Lily. She never wanted anything only Timothy. Let me know in the comments 💖🦋🪞