ch. 1

🩷third/second pov(idek)🩷

You walk into your audition practically falling flat on your face. "Ow.." you groan.

"Are you okay?" you hear from above you. Oh shit, it's a boy.

Ever since you were a kid, boys avoided you. Even if you thought you were pretty enough to be noticed by one, you never were. It was a sad life, but whatevs.

"Do you need help?" the boy asks you. You look up and see a blonde curly haired boy that is looking down at you worriedly. "Umm..." he utters. You suddenly snap out of it and realize you had been staring.

"Yes please." you say. You take his hand as he helps you up. You gather the papers you were holding before the fall, and quickly go inside the building, without saying a word to the boy.

"Wait!" you hear behind you, but you don't stop. You open the front doors to this building. You see a front desk, and decide to go ask for directions. "Hello...umm, would you happen to know where the callbacks for 'Rosie' in 'Fate' is?" you mumble.

"Oh, yes! You must be y/n y/l/n. Right through that hallway, last door on your right." the receptionist responds. "Thank you!" you make sure to say.

You go into the room and find 1 other girl in the room with you. "Hi!" you say, trying to be nice.

"Hey." she says, scanning you up and down. Okay, i guess someone doesn't wanna be nice...

A door across the room from you opens. "Y/n y/l/n?" someone yells. "Yes! I'm right here." You reply while rushing to go inside.

A/n: i will never be putting this story in second pov ever again. hardest. thing. ever.

--time skip to after the callback--

💛y/n pov💛

I did horrible. I text my best friend, Xochitl Gomez, to tell her how terribly i messed up after that boy bumped into me(kinda). It totally messed up my zen or something like that.

messages

y/n

xochi please answer

it's an emergency

911!!!!!

dancing queen👑

WHAT WHAT WHAT'S WRONG

y/n

i did horrible in my callback😢

dancing queen👑

dude! you had me actually worried there for a second..

y/n

😐

dancing queen👑

sorry.

what happened?

y/n

this stupid bitch made me flustered before it

so i was fucking blushing the entire time